Posted February 21, 2014
Resurrection is a great school, both my daughters are enrolled there. My spouse & I both feel that any/all sacrifices we've made to have them attend there have been well worth it. Yes it is true, that as parents we are required to comply with unforeseen extras, but usually they are small requests that don't break the bank. So far, most teachers are very nice & willing to go the extra mile to help their students. I've NEVER had a problem communicating with the principal. She has always opened the doors to both the school & her office. The few questions or concerns we've had, she did an EXCELLENT job of addressing right away. The school could benefit from extra help in the mornings to keep traffic moving & also from an afterschool coach for sports activities..(maybe a parent volunteer whose looking to fill their contract hours). All in all, the school & teachers did a wonderful job of helping my older daughter transition smoothly from public school to the new private/Catholic School system. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this school to any parent searching for a great school w/Catholic values who is also very family oriented..keep up the good work Mrs. Figueroa & GO CRUSADERS!!!

Posted November 07, 2013
I like this school because it has showed my son about our religion witch is catholic .He didn't know much and now he dose and I'm happy for that.The teachers are great they do a wonderful job. Its a more relax and a joy place for the children. The not so good side of it is they ask too much for extra stuff that are not in the contract. The communication with the principle is not so good. Not very good organize . And last it is hard to find Iron Patches for this school and the school don't provide it either.

Posted July 06, 2013
Great school if you know what it takes to prepare students for college. Yes, education is not free, so the least a parent can do when they are given a scholarship is give time and be involved with the education of the children. Most parents want schools that want them to be involved. Feel free to contact the school for academic data and you will know how the growth of every child is tracked and how teachers work together to improve instruction including using research based instructional strategies. The school mission states that we, the parents, are the primary educators. Parents can always volunteer to help the school in anything that we see is missing and be involved. It does take a village to raise the child. If you are looking for a family atmosphere, this is your school.

Posted July 06, 2013
Teachers who listen and care. Always raising the standards and adopting the common core standards. Be ready to do hours, is the least we can do for all the hard work the teachers, principal and pastor do to keep our school going and improving.

Resurrection 1

Posted May 27, 2013
Having been a parent at Resurrection school, I've found over the years that the academics have a lot of room for improvement. Its unfortunate that the school has become more of a business than a place for learning. Administration lacks in the areas of organization and professionalism. Too often families are promised a "free" education. A Catholic education is rarely free. One is,required to make donations and volunteer countless hours of service. There is often no supervision for the children during their recess times. As parents seeking a Catholic school for their children, do your research, talk to.other parents and choose wisely.

Resurrection 3

Posted October 19, 2012
My friend is starting to look for a different school for his child. The school does need more organization. Too many last minute requests and changes shows school lacks leadership and structure. Teachers work hard and the family atmosphere is great.

Posted June 30, 2011
Resurrection School by far is a great learning place for my child or any child. I have been very happy with the quality of education my child has been recieving. The teachers are all approachable and committed to the educatiion of children. Children are being taught moral, values, and responsibility among academics. The principal is professiional and is understanding. The principal worked very hard to bring a brand new playground for the children, a new camera and security system, and our school is colorful with all the new murals. I highly recommend this school for any parent looking for a PreKinder to 8th grade.

Posted June 01, 2011
My kids have always been in public school. But I noticed that my son was falling behind in his studies. I decided to put them at Resurrection and now I have noticed a vast improvement in both their academic studies and social skills. My kids were not happy about the change because they would not have their friends with them . But both have adapted well to the new school and made new friends. They are both now very involved in school activities during and after school. As a parent I am always aware of what's going on in school and in the classroom. The teachers are always pushing the students to do their best. The teachers are great role models for all students. Their is great discipline. The principle is very strict yet willing to work with you/kids. The school is very family oriented.

Posted October 20, 2010
The best private school in the area....such family orientated atmosphere.

Resurrection 1

Posted April 12, 2010
My child attended this school and graduated last 2 years so far she did not learn alot from this school and everyone was not nice to her and the principal was not nice to her either the school is very strick about mostly everything I wouldnt reccomond this school for your child

Resurrection