No rating

San Antonio De Padua

Private | K-8

Student diversity

Living in Los Angeles

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $220,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,330.

Posted April 12, 2013

my daugher has learn so much in this place, this school is amazing, Besides that the nouns are very understandable and nice with parents, I am really grateful for everything they have done for me and my dauhter.

Posted November 1, 2011

San Antonio De Padua Academy Preschool is a great school. My son is finishing his second year in Pre-School. The building is only a few years old, I would recommend anyone send their children to this preschool. Compare this school to all other preschools in the area and you will see the difference.

Posted July 11, 2011

I used to go to this school and I love it. San Antonio was like a second home for me. I loved going everyday knowing that I will see my friends, teachers. I missed it so much....I like the school im in right now...but i'll always be a Blue Jay fan!!!!!!! Gooooooo Blue Jays!!!!

Posted October 21, 2009

This school was reopened earlier this year and it is by far one of the best preschools in the area. Extremely dedicated teachers, with very creative ways of teaching students. It is currently Preschool and open to students ages 2 yrs and 9 months. My niece started in February and between then and June, she learned a great deal. From alphabet and color identification, to singing and social and verbal skills. This is a common statement I've heard from numerous parents. Please feel free to call and visit the school. With new state of the art classrooms, your child will begin her/his education to a great start!

Posted March 16, 2008

This school was closed in 2007 the last year of this school the Principal Did not care about the education of any of the students! just the money.

Posted October 1, 2005

San Antonio de Padua school is a very spiritual place. There alot of one on one attention to the student as a whole individual. The whole school prays together before the start of each day. The children all very well mannered. This school is a hidden gem with alot to offer children. I am very happy that my children attend there and am very happy to the huge progress they have made.

Posted September 8, 2004

San Antonio set the foundation for me to excel, not only in my education, but also in my environment and in my interactions with others. I was able to make great friendships with my peers and teachers. Communicating with the teachers was very easy on the professional level and as friends when needed. The support that San Antonio offers was great and very approachable. I love and cherish my time spent there.
—Submitted by a former student

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman Catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious