K-8|Private

Bad
Good

my daugher has learn so much in this place, this school is amazing, Besides that the nouns are very understandable and nice with parents, I am really grateful for everything they have done for me and my dauhter.

San Antonio De Padua Academy Preschool is a great school. My son is finishing his second year in Pre-School. The building is only a few years old, I would recommend anyone send their children to this preschool. Compare this school to all other preschools in the area and you will see the difference.

I used to go to this school and I love it. San Antonio was like a second home for me. I loved going everyday knowing that I will see my friends, teachers. I missed it so much....I like the school im in right now...but i'll always be a Blue Jay fan!!!!!!! Gooooooo Blue Jays!!!!

This school was reopened earlier this year and it is by far one of the best preschools in the area. Extremely dedicated teachers, with very creative ways of teaching students. It is currently Preschool and open to students ages 2 yrs and 9 months. My niece started in February and between then and June, she learned a great deal. From alphabet and color identification, to singing and social and verbal skills. This is a common statement I've heard from numerous parents. Please feel free to call and visit the school. With new state of the art classrooms, your child will begin her/his education to a great start!

This school was closed in 2007 the last year of this school the Principal Did not care about the education of any of the students! just the money.

Last modified San Antonio De Padua is a Private school that serves grades K-8