9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 26, 2014
Cathedral High School is a special place where Brotherhood runs deep. Where respect is expected and excellence is lived. Once a Phantom...Always a Phantom!

Posted July 02, 2014
I am currently a sophomore here at cathedral high school and for the first year i have been here I have accomplished so many things that I would have never done at a public school. The teachers have taken good care of me when I am going through rough times and overall, it is an amazing college prep to attend. The school has an amazing college readiness program and I absolutely love it here. The only thing i would change here at cathedral is the football program. We really need to stop recruiting. these kids are ridiculous.

Cathedral High School 2

Posted May 28, 2014
I'm a student at CHS and let me start of by saying that this school is completely over rated. The teachers spoon feed students, athletes get all the special treatment, and there is no discipline. Most of the seniors graduate with no diploma and most of the teachers barley seem to care. If you're planning to come to CHS you might as well just go to a public school. The only perks of this school are the academy (which actually prepares you for college), sports, extracurricular activities, and maybe a few faculty members (Mr.Walsh). Overall this school is undeserving of its 'high' reputation.

Posted May 16, 2011
I am a student going to Cathedral High School. I feel honored, thankful and proud to be part of the student body. There is a lot of financial aid help and a lot of tutoring help. Sports are great and really great. All students are like family.

Posted July 14, 2010
I am satisfied with Cathedral High School. The teachers are excellent and want the best for the students. The teachers are available for discussion with the parent. The students must apply themselves, but the results are great when they do. The school has great Math, Arts and Athletic programs.

Posted July 12, 2010
My son and I took several visits to private schools in SoCal starting 2 years prior to him applying. I let my son make the choice of where he wanted to attend high school and he picked Cathedral. He just graduated, and our family is so happy he chose Cathedral. Do your son a favor and visit the campus. I assure you that you will not be mislead by the administration, and you will be impressed with the student body, faculty and education. I guarantee it. Best wishes.

Posted February 16, 2010
This school is just perfect for students who love to play sports and learn and have agood education.

Cathedral High School 1

Posted October 23, 2009
I am a freshman at Cathedral high school and I love it!!! This school is a great school to sends your sons to. We are all family here and we all care for each other. we are a lucky private school to have 7 thats right 7 Christian Brothers to interact with us the students as our religion and history teachers. We are also very fortunate to have the Christian brothers pay 1,500 dollars of each and every child. Please consider Cathedral High School College Prepatory for your sons next four years of High School

Posted October 14, 2009
This is great school.I am so blessed that my son is attending a school who really cares about there students.

Posted June 24, 2009
over all great techers know what they are doing and students are polite

1253 Bishops Road, Los Angeles, CA  90012