Los Angeles, CA

Posted May 16, 2012
Love this school!!! Very thankful for the dedicated staff and for having such a great leader father Steve Guitron teaching our kids of our faith.

Posted February 20, 2012
Diamond in the rough!!! Great leadership led by father Steven Guitron who is a blessing not only for our school but our church as well. Our child attended here for 9 years from kinder to 8th grade now our little is to begin kinder here. This school is like a second family. Teachers and principal are very involved and family oriented. Going to school is like going to a second home.

Posted August 15, 2011
This has to be one of the best schools in all of Pacoima, I went to this school since 3rd grade and I was part of the Class Of 2010. This school has excellent teachers, great atmosphere, and very good location. The only thing this school has to change is the principal. This school has taught me faith, morals, and a very rigorous education. I would recommend this school to anybody looking for a great school that not only teaches them subjects but religion and morals. Go Angels!! Class Of 2010!!!

Posted July 25, 2011
My daughter has attended ths school since kinder garden. She is going to 6th grade and could not be happier. Not only is a school that is academicaly good is also teaching my daugther, values and religion. The size of the classes is perfect, I've gotten to know her teachers very well. The principal also has a lot of good plans for the schools and good plans for their future.

Posted February 24, 2011
I love this school. My children really learn their faith. I love that they are learning a lot about math and language arts also. Go Angels!

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted November 17, 2004
This is my fourth year at Guardian Angel School and my husband and I could not be happier. As we reside in a notoriously poor school district, we felt it best to make whatever personal sacrifices we could to ensure proper education for our children. To date we are extremely pleased. The intimate size has provided me with a close and personal relationship with each of the teachers. As each year passes, we have liked each teacher more and more as they are as friendly as they are skilled. I have entrusted them with the education of my children, both academically and religiously. We have not been disappointed. I would recommend the school to anyone looking for the best education possible for their children.

Posted September 10, 2004
Great teachers. The teachers work hard at making sure your child gets the most out of day at Guardian Angel. The staff at takes time to get to know each family, they encourage parent participation in school activites. This is a second home to my child with the care and discipline I give at home.

Guardian Angel Elementary School
10919 Norris Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  91331
Last modified Guardian Angel Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Guardian Angel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top