K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Love this school!!! Very thankful for the dedicated staff and for having such a great leader father Steve Guitron teaching our kids of our faith.

Diamond in the rough!!! Great leadership led by father Steven Guitron who is a blessing not only for our school but our church as well. Our child attended here for 9 years from kinder to 8th grade now our little is to begin kinder here. This school is like a second family. Teachers and principal are very involved and family oriented. Going to school is like going to a second home.

This has to be one of the best schools in all of Pacoima, I went to this school since 3rd grade and I was part of the Class Of 2010. This school has excellent teachers, great atmosphere, and very good location. The only thing this school has to change is the principal. This school has taught me faith, morals, and a very rigorous education. I would recommend this school to anybody looking for a great school that not only teaches them subjects but religion and morals. Go Angels!! Class Of 2010!!!

My daughter has attended ths school since kinder garden. She is going to 6th grade and could not be happier. Not only is a school that is academicaly good is also teaching my daugther, values and religion. The size of the classes is perfect, I've gotten to know her teachers very well. The principal also has a lot of good plans for the schools and good plans for their future.

I love this school. My children really learn their faith. I love that they are learning a lot about math and language arts also. Go Angels!

Last modified Guardian Angel Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8