Posted May 03, 2012
exellent teacher great school definitly i recomend the school. Love this school and love the eviroment.there is a lot of parent involvement.

Verbum Dei High School 0

Posted September 20, 2010
I love Verbum Dei School because it has helped my son become a better person with good morals and an excellent student. I have no words to explain how thankful I am with Verbum Dei. The Education and Teacher involvement is excellent. All teachers are great. The programs are superb

Posted February 08, 2010
I'm a student at Verbum Dei High. I love it. It has helped me to understand the morals of everyday living; business, family, responsibility, and most of all, how to be a leader. I encourage any parent out there to send their son to Verbum Dei. It'll change his entire life!

Verbum Dei High School 1

Posted June 18, 2009

Verbum Dei High School 4

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted January 27, 2009

Verbum Dei High School 1

Posted September 08, 2008

Posted May 30, 2008
A great school that started my opportunity in life.

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted August 16, 2007
- a former student
Quality education.

Verbum Dei High School
11100 South Central Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified Verbum Dei High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Verbum Dei High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top