Los Angeles, CA

Posted May 03, 2012
exellent teacher great school definitly i recomend the school. Love this school and love the eviroment.there is a lot of parent involvement.

Verbum Dei High School

Posted September 20, 2010
I love Verbum Dei School because it has helped my son become a better person with good morals and an excellent student. I have no words to explain how thankful I am with Verbum Dei. The Education and Teacher involvement is excellent. All teachers are great. The programs are superb

Posted February 08, 2010
I'm a student at Verbum Dei High. I love it. It has helped me to understand the morals of everyday living; business, family, responsibility, and most of all, how to be a leader. I encourage any parent out there to send their son to Verbum Dei. It'll change his entire life!

Posted May 30, 2008
A great school that started my opportunity in life.

Posted August 16, 2007
Quality education.

Verbum Dei High School 4

Posted May 18, 2006
Good academic program. Art, music programs limited. Traditionally good sports program. Average parent involvement. Excellent community involvement.

Verbum Dei High School
11100 South Central Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified Verbum Dei High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Verbum Dei High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top