K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

A really nice school. My son loves it. I enjoy the small size and curriculum.

The school is in terrible shape. The student population has dwindled so much, that the students are grouped in multi-grade classrooms. The teachers cannot keep up with all of their student's needs. The classrooms are dirty and one classroom has so many visuals on he wall, from floor to ceiling, that it looks very messy. The kids are simply being babysat under the guise of "Christian Education" and they aren't prepared academically for the demands of public school when they leave. The school is a waste of money and just needs to shut down for good.

Normandie Christian School has an exceptional staff and curriculum. The students learn in a safe and nurturing environment.

Normandie staff have helped my 3 adopted children by understanding their different needs according to their several abilities. At times my children had difficult times in adjusting and getting along with thie peers and teachers but have a principal Mrs. Willson who was willing and able to work with them and not ignore them.

As a 'young' 26 year old parent, I was scared to death when it came time to enroll my daughter into kindergarten. I didnt know if I could trust anyone other than my mother to take complete care of my daughter until I met the wonderful staff and my daughter's exceptional teacher. My daughter has excelled beyond my expectation and I have definetly recommended NCS to anyone I come in contact with :-)! Marisha, JaSonae's mom

As a former student of Normandie Christian School, I can attest that the academics are top notch. But the greatest benefit to me, was the spiritual growth and development. To this day, I love going back to my elementary school to visit the teachers that had such a profound effect on my development. I highly recommend NCS to any child that wants to excel academically and spiritually.

Being an alumni and parent I can say with confidence that the schools cirriculum gives the children evrything they need to know at their grade level and more. ALso, in my 10 years of being at Normandie Christian School the prinicpal has never shown anything but professionalism. It is an excellent school and I highly recomend it.

Initially, I thought that Normandie Christian School was a great place; however I have since discovered otherwise. The curriculum is not comparable to other schools, and the principal lacks professionalism. I would think twice before putting my child in Normandie Christian School, especially if you want them to be able to perform at other schools and at the level of their peers.

Last modified Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles is a Private school that serves grades K-6