Los Angeles, CA

Posted October 06, 2013
Normandie Christian School has an exceptional staff and curriculum. The students learn in a safe and nurturing environment.

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles

Posted April 27, 2010
Normandie staff have helped my 3 adopted children by understanding their different needs according to their several abilities. At times my children had difficult times in adjusting and getting along with thie peers and teachers but have a principal Mrs. Willson who was willing and able to work with them and not ignore them.

Posted June 03, 2009
As a 'young' 26 year old parent, I was scared to death when it came time to enroll my daughter into kindergarten. I didnt know if I could trust anyone other than my mother to take complete care of my daughter until I met the wonderful staff and my daughter's exceptional teacher. My daughter has excelled beyond my expectation and I have definetly recommended NCS to anyone I come in contact with :-)! Marisha, JaSonae's mom

Posted March 15, 2009
As a former student of Normandie Christian School, I can attest that the academics are top notch. But the greatest benefit to me, was the spiritual growth and development. To this day, I love going back to my elementary school to visit the teachers that had such a profound effect on my development. I highly recommend NCS to any child that wants to excel academically and spiritually.

Posted August 28, 2008
Being an alumni and parent I can say with confidence that the schools cirriculum gives the children evrything they need to know at their grade level and more. ALso, in my 10 years of being at Normandie Christian School the prinicpal has never shown anything but professionalism. It is an excellent school and I highly recomend it.

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles 3

Posted October 24, 2007
Initially, I thought that Normandie Christian School was a great place; however I have since discovered otherwise. The curriculum is not comparable to other schools, and the principal lacks professionalism. I would think twice before putting my child in Normandie Christian School, especially if you want them to be able to perform at other schools and at the level of their peers.

Posted January 08, 2006
Normandie has a great teaching staff. The principal and staff completly care about your children. There are also quite a bit of extracurricular activities for the children. It keeps them well rounded and very spiritual.

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles 4

Posted December 31, 2004
The teachers are dedicated professionals who believe that all children can learn. Small class sizes enhance the teaching and learning environment. The school emphasizes positive character development traits. Extracurricular activities include music, dance, and sports. Traditional calendar allow for consisitent instruction.

Posted May 28, 2004
I have been a Normandie Christian School (NCS) parent for seven years. I am always telling others of the school and its excellence. The curriculum is challenging, and the children are encouraged to excel beyond what they think they are capable of. The Principal, Mrs. Wilson is very accessible and professional. Mrs. Quick is the best. Overall the staff is very professional and caring. I love that the classes are small, and the teachers love to teach and are not above discipline and correction. This is a very parent involved school, and it shows in the behavior of the children. I highly recommend NCS. It is truly a best kept secret that needs to be told.

Posted May 28, 2004
I have had two children, a grandson,a nephew and a host of friends to graduate from Normandie Christian School. My daughter was one of the first graduates 1973. I like the school because not only does it address the education needs but also the spiritual needs. I like the way the school staff is so caring for the children. I like everything about the school. The staff know all the children by name.

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles
6306 South Normandie Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90044
Last modified Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top