Posted October 06, 2013
Normandie Christian School has an exceptional staff and curriculum. The students learn in a safe and nurturing environment.

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Normandie staff have helped my 3 adopted children by understanding their different needs according to their several abilities. At times my children had difficult times in adjusting and getting along with thie peers and teachers but have a principal Mrs. Willson who was willing and able to work with them and not ignore them.

Posted June 03, 2009
As a 'young' 26 year old parent, I was scared to death when it came time to enroll my daughter into kindergarten. I didnt know if I could trust anyone other than my mother to take complete care of my daughter until I met the wonderful staff and my daughter's exceptional teacher. My daughter has excelled beyond my expectation and I have definetly recommended NCS to anyone I come in contact with :-)! Marisha, JaSonae's mom

Posted March 15, 2009
As a former student of Normandie Christian School, I can attest that the academics are top notch. But the greatest benefit to me, was the spiritual growth and development. To this day, I love going back to my elementary school to visit the teachers that had such a profound effect on my development. I highly recommend NCS to any child that wants to excel academically and spiritually.

Posted August 28, 2008
Being an alumni and parent I can say with confidence that the schools cirriculum gives the children evrything they need to know at their grade level and more. ALso, in my 10 years of being at Normandie Christian School the prinicpal has never shown anything but professionalism. It is an excellent school and I highly recomend it.

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles 3

Posted October 24, 2007
Initially, I thought that Normandie Christian School was a great place; however I have since discovered otherwise. The curriculum is not comparable to other schools, and the principal lacks professionalism. I would think twice before putting my child in Normandie Christian School, especially if you want them to be able to perform at other schools and at the level of their peers.

Posted January 30, 2007

Posted March 12, 2006
- a former student

Posted January 08, 2006
Normandie has a great teaching staff. The principal and staff completly care about your children. There are also quite a bit of extracurricular activities for the children. It keeps them well rounded and very spiritual.

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles 4

Posted December 16, 2005

Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles
6306 South Normandie Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90044
Last modified Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Normandie Christian Of Los Angeles Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top