Redeemer Alternative School 5

Posted September 03, 2008
This is a excellent school. When my son wears his school shirt, I have adults approaching me telling me how wonderful this school was when they went there over 20 years ago. Redeemer teachers are the best. Staff treat you like family. Small classes, strict discipline, great education and the best staff. Who could ask for anything more.

Redeemer Alternative School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
Very highly recommended. Daughter was in kindergarden this past year. First semester B's-C's. C-reading and english. Second semester and on all A's. The teacher's believe in teaching students. My daughter learned how to read and pronounce words in a short period of time. I highly recommend this private school to the fullest.

Redeemer Alternative School
900 E Rosecrans Ave, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified Redeemer Alternative School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Redeemer Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top