Posted December 12, 2013
My son attended this school for the Toddler and Pre-School program, and loved it. The staff was very nurturing to all students, and it was great to get to know them. They have an easy, approachable policy, and the drop offs were efficient and easy. I was sad to leave this school, and really feel my son learned creative ways to think, and learned essential values such as confidence, drive, and creativity. I with nothing but continued success to all at this school.

Montessori Children's World School 1

Posted September 05, 2012
I can only comment on the Montessori's Children's World located on San Vicente and Wilshire - the sister school with same owners. Our child went to this school for almost 3 years and every year there was a mass exodus of teachers and parents. Teachers were constantly getting fired or resigned. There was no consistency whatsoever, and worst of all, no communication between school owners/principal and parents. Unfortunately, even with a mass exodus year after year ,he school has a new crop of parents who just are not aware of the situation. Perhaps Eagle Rock is a better school, but I would stay clear of the Beverly Hills sister school. Strange that there is no greatschool.net listing for them. If there was, there would be dozens of bad comments.

Posted January 05, 2012
Our son has been there for over 18months and the experience has been terriffic!...Love the staff

Posted January 05, 2012
Our daughter has been a student here since September 2010 and absolutely LOVES going to school every day. We, as parents, are very pleased with all this school has done for our daughter. The director, Ms. Celeste, along with the owners, teachers/staff are very dedicated, nurturing, kind, caring and patient. The school is very clean and organized. Communication between the school and parents is excellent. The teaching environment promotes a love for learning, which has helped our daughter blossom academically and socially in such a short period of time!! It also enriches the students with classes like Spanish, French, Creative Arts, Music and Computer. After school programs are also offered (ballet, karate, soccer, gym). Thanks to Ms. Celeste (Director), the owners and the teachers/staff for all they have done for our family!! You are all AMAZING! We are VERY happy to be a part of this school!!

Posted January 05, 2012
My son has been attending the Montessori Children's World since he was 18 months and I am in the process of enrolling my daughter. It is a true Montessori school with excellent academic and after care programs, but the best thing about this school is the teachers. There are many teachers per class and they incredibly loving. My son lights up each morning as soon as he spots his teachers and I am certain they all care for him. The director and her assistant are always helpful and extremely flexible. I am very happy with this school.

Posted January 31, 2010
this is the school my daughter went from potty training to baby room. She learned to read, write, play fair and began to grow under the watchful eye to the MW staff. Anyone seeking a safe, loving and nuturing environment for their child to grow up need to look no further than MW. Its the best.

Montessori Children's World School 0

Posted September 25, 2008
My daughter is 3 & 1/2 yrs old and has been attending this school for about 4 weeks now. She already knows so much. I'm amazed that she can already say the Pledge of Allegiance and can sing 'God Bless America'. The school does not offer a lunch program but offers a dance and bible class. There is a fee for dance class and bible class is optional and free (no fee). So far, I've had a great experience w/ this school.

Posted October 15, 2007
This is not just a daycare center! This will prepare your child for elementary school. Both my children attended this school one from as young as 18 months. My children were reading and doing basic math at 4 years old.

Montessori Children's World School
4371 Eagle Rock Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90041
Last modified Montessori Children's World School is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Montessori Children's World School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top