K-5|Private

Bad
Good

I have two children who attended Pines. Pines was a place where my children felt loved and accepted. They grew so much spiritually in Christ. When we first visited, we were wonderfully surprised at the beautiful yard. It is well kept, safe, and very unexpected. When you walk in, you'll feel like you are at a special camp and definitely feel welcome. Overall this is a very unique school!!

I am a former student of Pines Christian school . This place is a great place to grow up. I went there from pre-k through 5th, and I loved every minute of it. I would recommend this school to parents who want their children to get an excellent education, where they teach you accountability with love.

Pines Christian School is an "all-in-one" school... My son loves it! I even asked Mr. Troy if he can extend it to 8th grade or even highschool :) Teachers are nice, food/snacks are good and healthy (included in the tuition by the way), and the AM/PM daycare (6am-6pm). Can't beat that :)

Pines Christian is an excellent school! It creates a good foundation for the kids! My son is now in middle school, him and another girl that was in his class since Kindergarten at Pines are the top 2 in his class, getting Principal's awards for getting 4.0+ all throughout the year! they are so advanced that they are taking Math and a couple more subjects above their grade level! This school is surely a great school to build your children's confidence, good values and academic skills!!

What can I say about the Pines? I have 4 children and all have attended since Pre-K. Mrs. Pat is amazing!!!! I thought that the joy of going to school would fade as they got older, but to my amazement, my children gave up Disneyland rather than miss a day in Kindergarten and Miss Shelly.!! Have you ever heard such a thing? The teachers love their kids, and push them gently towards individual success. My two oldest are in highschool now, and they always love to come back and visit their former teachers. The foundation they all have recieved has set them above their peers academically, and their love for God and community is refreshing. An awesome school all around.

As a parent, I was concerned about sending my son to the local overcrowded public school but didn't think we could afford any other option. We found Pines to be a warm and nurturing environment and the tuition is very affordable.

My grandson has been at Pines Christian School for the past four years. He absolutely loves his school. Our experience has been wonderful. The teachers are great educators and the religious teaching has been inspiring. We only has two more years at the Pines before moving on. We pray that the school will be as AWESOME.

I have had six grandchildren all go from kindergarten upwards at the Pines over the past ten years. I love the place and so do my grandkids. What I appreciate is that there is a kind of happy "music" coming from the playgrounds that cheers my soul every time I enter the campus. It is the sound of happy children playing. The homework is sometimes a drag, but I have no complaints about the kid's academic performance. The long day care hours and complimentary lunch program keep me from spending the whole day running around delivering kids and food. The school is the picture of diversity, both in the staff and among the students. It has a kind of international "flavor" that's really difficult to find anywhere else. I would highly recommend the school to anyone, but think it is an absolute God send for working parents.

we love the school my kids are so happy and the education is excelent cant ask for more. the only thing i wish its that school would go up to 6th grade.

SuMmEr CaMp!!!! Summer is here! In order to avoid the dreaded "summer slide" (forgetting what you learned during the year), you need to keep those brain cells working! Find a great summer program (like Pines) to enroll your children in. Pines offers morning academic studies, fun activities each afternoon, and field trips every Friday. Come and join the fun!

Last modified Pines Christian, The is a Private school that serves grades K-5