K-6|Private

Bad
Good

I worked at Woodcrest Nazarene Christian School as their part-time school nurse for 18 years. I have nothing but high praise for the quality of education students receive here. The staff is outstanding and has the best interest of the students and their parents in mind in all facets of school life!!

My daugther just began her first year at Woodcrest, and I honestly have nothing but PRAISE for her teacher, fellow teachers, and staff. My daughter had no problem adjusting to the switch from public to private school, and the teaching she receives from Woodcrest is a wonderful extension of the Bible-teaching she receives at our church and in our home. God Bless the Woodcrest Family!

woocrest has been an influence not just in bible but in everything. Over the course of 9 years at woodcrest it has been a wonderful journey from ms Parker all the way to Mrs. Carolina, so if you are looking for a great christian school check out woodcrest.

Thank you Jesus for sending the right person in my path to highly recommend Woodcrest to me when I was in desprate search for a school for my daughter. There is wonderful things going on in Woodcrest and I would highly recommend Woodcrest for a good education. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jessu.

My daughter attended Woodcrest and I must say it was a great decision. She's doing wonderful. Thanks to the staff of Woodcrest.

Both of my children went to woodcrest from preschool with mrs. Parker thur 6th grade. I would not had it any other way than woodcrest. If I had to do it all over again woodcrest would be #1 on my list. If you are looking for a great education as well as a wonderful knowledge of the bible woodcrest would be the best choice. I would recommend woodcrest nazarene christian school to any one.

Last modified Woodcrest Nazarene Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6