Posted September 28, 2012
Hello. I am a student that does not attend to pilibos but to another Armenian school named chamlian. The school that I attend to is the same as a pilibos they are like sister schools. Pilibos is a very good school with high education standards, and knowledges teachers I do not think that it right to all the complainers out there to complain about pilibos. Yes maybe your children might not speak Armenian during lunch or Armenian but guess what this is America not Armenia but your children do speak Armenian during Armenian classes just like my school. Again I haven't gone to the school but I will be attending it and also almost everyone in my family has gone there. So If you're going to complain about pilibos I recommend you to try finding a better school and then talk.

Posted March 10, 2012
TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE preschool! It's overpriced, teachers are ineffective, careless, have a lot of attitude, and are very uncooperative with the parents. I sent my child in this preschool since it's Armenian and close to my house. I wanted him to learn Armenian, be self confident, and motivated to behave. Exactly the OPPOSITE happened. After 4 months of attending this preschool my son began to speak in English at home, didn't learn a single Armenian letter, became negative/aggressive. I sent him to this school so he learns how to play/share with other children but he turned into this monster who screams, bites, yells, even cusses. I complained to his teacher, Ms. Tamar, a few times, but she always has an excuse: "We don't have effective leadership", "Some teachers are inexperienced or too old to be effective", "The principal doesn't give any funds for our classrooms"... Always an excuse. I have witnessed chaotic and uncontrolled situation in the classroom, excessive yelling, too much negative reinforcement. There is a general sense of disorder throughout preschool... Just ask Ms. Tamar and she'll honestly tell you what exactly goes on in the classrooms after you drop off your child.

Posted February 24, 2012
the principle is very unorganized and 2 faced. she does not meet her qualifications and that is jeopardizing the schools reputation. her actions and hypocritic. also, the staff is very stubborn to understand your point of view on things and always determines that there thoughts are always the correct one.

Posted November 12, 2010
It's a shame that this school did not meet my expectations. I really wanted my kids to thrive here, but because of the unorganized administration and the I don't care attitude of the staff, I'll be sending my kids to a different Armenian school next year. Complaining about certain issues at the school to the administration doesn't get you anywhere. They just tell you something will be done, but nothing is done. Such a shame parents are not listened to on important issues.

Posted September 06, 2010
By the way this is a student who has been going to Pilibos since preschool and I'm going to 7th grade now. I see kids and they pretend not to care in Armenian class and think that ,oh they are so ''cool" that they don't do homework. I mean at least show some interest and effort during class time. And a whole lot of people complain that there is too much homework, when in reality there isn't that much! They are only exaggerating! They don't even try to complete a quarter of that. Teachers, well I like them. They pretty much all are very nice if you respect them, that is why there might seem to be favoritism toward the "smart" students...Well you can't blame the ones who actually work... :D

Posted August 03, 2010
let me first begin with the students. To all of you who are complaining about the so called terrible teachers who don't teach anything and how they do not cooperate with the students unless the parents get involved...... I have one thing to say GROW UP! These teachers are preparing you for the real world , guess what when you go to college or the work force no professor or boss is going to explain to you how to do your job or homework you are given the basics and the tools and the rest is up to you.Oh and by the way the teachers don't need to cooperate with you , it is the other way around!!!!!!! Now to all those parents that expect their kids to get As without putting in any effort I wish you all good luck because you are raising loosers.

Posted February 10, 2010
As a graduated student from this school I can firmly state that it has given me a proper education and has placed me above my peers in college. I have passed all my required tests and have a good foundation for college. As a past elementary student I can vividly remember the favoritism that teachers may have had, two teachers come to mind in particular, but the education was still taught properly and with high standards. Progressing through middle school and high school favoritism was non-exisitant. Teachers became friends and mentors who I will remeber for the rest of my life. I do recomend this school. As for parents who think that their kids will speak Armenian all the time you may as well forget about it. Armenian is spoken only in Armenian classes. You have three options send your kids to AYF or an Armenian scouts or move to Armenia.

Alex Pilibos Armenian 2