Posted November 03, 2014
This school has been an extraordinary experience for our daughter and our family. She's currently a Jr. in the High School; she started at HH in Kindergarten. The philosophy, the community, the faculty, the camaraderie, the quality of the education - all have served to create/allow/invite a fluency in music (cello), language (German), the arts, strong academics, as well as incredible self-confidence and creative ability to think way outside the box. I only have grief that I never knew about Waldorf education for my older children!

Posted November 03, 2014
I am both a former K-12 student and a current parent. I can't thank Highland Hall enough for 13+ years of the well rounded artistic, academic, and athletic education I received in the 80s and 90s through 2002, and that my children are receiving now. Between the great teachers, the multitude of artistic and academic options available, and finally the beautiful campus, I can confidently say that there is no better school than Highland Hall out there.

Posted October 28, 2014
My family absolutely loves this school. The teachers are amazing, the grounds are beautiful, and the curriculum is unmatched! If you are looking for a school with a rigorous academics and plenty of arts and music - this is the place. My daughter's experience at Highland Hall is not only preparing her for life, it's helping shape her into an incredible adult.

Posted September 15, 2014
I think there is no greater gift you can give your child than a Waldorf education and Highland Hall really delivers. My child, who started in nursery, is in high school now and friends and family who worried about her unconventional schooling are wowed by her maturity, her brightness, her level of engagement with the world and her sensitivity to people and things around her. I'd like to think her dad and I played a part, but Highland Hall was a huge factor in helping her develop into the extraordinary person she is continuing to become.

Posted September 10, 2014
academically rigorous, fosters creativity, involved, caring community, instills values and inner and out awareness, shapes independent inquisitive individuals who have the courage to look into the future, ask questions, ponder and explore possibilities and act on it. I knew why I wanted to send my kids there and I got so much more than I could realize or hope for. I wish all kids were exposed to a place as such. It is much more than full education.

Posted May 19, 2014
My son loves school and doesn't want to miss a day. His teachers have been caring and dedicated, and the curriculum is infused with so much intention. Everything at Highland Hall is carefully thought out to create the healthiest, most well-rounded and conscious educational experience. It's been a wonderful experience so far and I look forward to many more years at Highland Hall.

Posted April 25, 2014
At our school, students I know are fully engaged in the deeply thought-out and well-rounded curriculum. Teacher commitment, dedication and attention to the students' developmental and academic needs are impressive. The school community including committed staff and parents makes this a safe, beautiful and culturally diverse place to pursue education from early childhood to high school.

Posted April 10, 2014
Our son is thriving at Highland Hall. We have been at the school since kindergarten and can't imagine being anywhere else. He is fully engaged in his academic subjects like math, geography, mythology, ancient civilizations and equally engaged in orchestra, winds, crafts, woodworking and games. His class teacher, who travels with them through the 8 years is a caring, utterly devoted, gem of a teacher. On top of everything else, the school is an oasis of acres of green rolling hills, grass and trees. Whole soul education not found anywhere else in LA that I am aware of.

Posted April 10, 2014
I'm so thrilled with the academic achievement, the grounded sensibility, and the well thought through viewpoints that my children are exhibiting from their education at Highland Hall. We've been at the school for over 9 years and I am loving it more and more as I see how the Waldorf curriculum is guideling my children's education.

Posted October 16, 2013
We love Waldorf education! We moved our three children to Highland Hall Waldorf School and have been thrilled with every aspect of the school. The children are thriving in their new school. As soon as we walked on the campus, we just felt the warmth of the community, the staff, and the teachers. We have visited many Waldorf schools and this one seems to have grabbed our hearts!! We love Highland Hall. ~The Rascon Family

Highland Hall Waldorf School
17100 Superior Street, Los Angeles, CA  91325
Last modified Highland Hall Waldorf School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Highland Hall Waldorf School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 74 reviews. Top