K-6|Private

Bad
Good

This is a wonderful school. The staff is unbeatable. We LOVE it and are extremely happy.

Heart of the Valley is a great Christian school. My children have been attending the school since 2006. The peers my children get to spend their days with are good kids, no bullying, and great families. The teachers and staff have big hearts and are GREAT! The child is educated wholly. The school cares about their relationship with God, they are concerned with the children learning art and music and offer great after school activities. Good price too. I highly recommend Heart of the Valley for Preschool and Elementary.

The school is trying to recover from poor mismanagement in the past but is unable due to the ineptness of the board. They will not likely see another year.

I currently have three children enrolled here from Kindergarten-Third Grade, and have already enrolled for next year. The teachers and staff are first rate. While the school may have had issues in the past with what is written below. I have seen no evidence of it, or heard of it from any of my children. With a new principle in place many things have changed. I have attended the schools chapel programs / get togethers and have heard nothing like what is written below. It is not in your face or being shoved down your throat. From what I've seen, it is bible lesson, and songs. I am also impressed with a principle who cares, and has turned around the school finances so now it is the black financially, and is not relying on the church or a lot of fund raisers to fund the school. The curiculum has also changed this year, and in some areas my children seem to be ahead of some of the neighbor kids that are going to gifted charter schools. While in other subjects they are right on par. Bottom line, would I recomend this school if you are looking for a religious private school..... YES.

I love Heart of the Valley Christian School. The morals and beliefs that the school and our children are taught to stand by are priceless.

I love this school because you can really tell how much every staff member and teacher wants our kids to succeed and learn. They love our kids and are aiming to see the whole person developed. I love that!

Heart of the Valley has been our home and extended family for going on five years now. Their focus on the whole child is a far superior path to education than any other, and they carry it out brilliantly!

I love the way the teachers and staff treat my family and son. It is a school but more like a extended family. The teachers really care about teaching and will take the extra step to help the students and the door is open for me if I ever have a question about the homework or any concerns. If you don't believe me how great of a school it is just see for yourself because the minute you walk in the staff is heart warming and so friendly. I have been to many schools around the Valley and there is no other school that I loved more for my son. I would brag more but you will have to see for yourself to believe it.

HVCS is such a great, warm, loving, diverse place that cares about all aspects of life for our kids. The staff are educated, dedicated, and amazing. From pre-schoolers all the way up, these people have hearts for our children and it is apparent!!

Heart of the Valley has an excellent staff and really strives to teach the whole student.

Last modified Heart Of The Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6