White Memorial Adventist School 4

Posted December 15, 2009
I like this school alot. The Faculty is very caring and good teachers. The only issue I have is they dont give enough notice to parents for activities happening or planned. Its alittle hard, but other than that. They are all Great. I trust this school with the most precious person in my life, my child.

White Memorial Adventist School 4

Posted May 01, 2007
- a former student
The school is very small and the teachers and students all know one another. The school needs to become a little more updated ,but that is nothing a good paint job cant fix. Overall I think the students get a great an education plus in process they learn alot from chapel services. I personally can vouch for the school since I graduated from the school back in 1989.My son now attends the school and he loves it.

White Memorial Adventist School 3

Posted May 16, 2005
Great school that needs a lot of TLC, broken windows, broken doors, but a loving and caring faculty

White Memorial Adventist School 3

Posted September 15, 2004
Hi, White Memorial School is a great school! The principal is nice, the teacher are great(especially Mr.O and, Mrs. V), and the students get to have chapel every friday! There are lots of field trips too for example: The LA County fair, Seaworld or Catalina Island. The only problems are that the campus is old, with broken windows, an old campus and it is a smaller scholl which only offers a few Extra ciriclular (3-4) and very small lockers for the Jr. High. The princpal again is great. He plays with the younger kids and is very friendly too you.They have grades k-8 there.

White Memorial Adventist School 5

Posted May 26, 2004
I m an old student of WMAS. I have learned alot from this school. Teacher are great with the students. Very safe place to be everyone looks out for each other. All the students get involved in all kinds of activities. Best school, I wish it would be from k-12 and not only k-8!

White Memorial Adventist School
1605 New Jersey Street, Los Angeles, CA  90033
Last modified White Memorial Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
White Memorial Adventist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top