Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 02, 2014
My daughter has attended St Michael Catholic School since Kindergarten. She is now in 4th grade. She has grown with classmates these past 5 yrs. To her St Michael is a 2nd home. I feel fortunate that my child has had the opportunity to develop lasting relationships with other children. The principal strives to provide our kids with the best education. Father David, our pastor, is great supporter of our children too. The children all attend Gospel Mondays at church and read the teachings from scripture. The school also has extracurricular activities for the children to enjoy; and for those that work late there is daycare. I believe that St MIchael has created a very family oriented environment. My daughter and I are proud to be a part of this school's family.

Posted August 26, 2013
St. Michael's has been a blessing to our children and to us; we've been part of the St. Michael's family for 6 years and I am so happy we found it. The teachers are loving and caring but also firm in there teachings.Our principal is a great leader in our school always open for suggestions. Parents are very active and involved in our children's everyday life and needs. Not only does the school have teachers and parents that care but we also have Father David that is there to also provide our children/students with spiritual guidance. We all try to work together to make St. Michale's a better school. Our children are attending a school where they feel safe and are safe, a school that does not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind our children are getting a great education, learning morals, family values, and above they are learning to be responsible children so in the future when they leave St. Michael's school they know what's right and what's wrong. I a proud parent of two boys 10 year old son in 5th grade and a 4 year old son in Transition to Kinder class.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to express my feelings for our wonderful school St. Michael's Catholic School.

St.Michael Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2010
Saint Michael's school has shown great value in educating are children's about the importance of a good solid education as a parent I believe are children's deserved the opportunity to accomplish there dreams in Saint Michael's they will have the opportunity for those dreams to come true.

Posted November 08, 2010
Is the best school in town, tutuion is very low and the teachers and school staff is great, school uniforms are very cheap

Posted November 03, 2010
I have seen how St Michael's School has greatly improved my granddaughter's need to learn and explore. She is a very happy child and enjoys doing her homework. The teacher has found an innovative way to teach the children in way that learning is exciting and fun. St Michael has proven to excel in giving the children what they need to grow intellectually and spiritually

St.Michael Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2010
My Niece goes to that school and she loves it. She enjoys the activities that she has at school. Each month her kindergarten teacher gives them a project to work with her mom. I think that helps the family get involved with a child's education. It really is an innovative way to get children more enthusiastic about learning. My niece is always reciting some song or poem too. That shows that she enjoys being there.

Posted October 15, 2010
I am a firm believer in Catholic education. I think it is an advantage in making choices in life and just for being a good citizen over-all. St. Michael's School has not fallen short in this expectation. The school is very keen on attendance, uniforms and parent involvement. The teachers are open to communications and the campus is a safe haven for such a troubled area. The school curriculum is value-based .By me saying this, I believe they just don't offer the academic basics but above all, offers Religion and Music which for me is very important for my child's future well-being. Plus, did I mention the Principal was a former U.S. Marine? I just thought it's a plus worth mentioning.

St.Michael Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
St. Michael's is an inner city school trying to make a better life for the students and parents through education, faith, and hard work. The school has increased enrollment over the past two years by 20% which shows the community they are making progress.

Posted March 24, 2010
Great school!! Almost all of the students that graduate for 8th grader go to Catholic high school with the teachers and principal's help. If you want a school that is going help your child succeed you need to bring them to St. Michaels.

Posted March 24, 2010
I have a daughter & son who attend St. Michael's and I could not be happier it's an excellent private school that exceeds my expectations. The attention that we receive from the principal, Mrs. Rosa & Mrs. Olga and the entire school staff is incredible with an excellent learning environment. The school is very family oriented.

St.Michael Elementary School
1027 West 87th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90044
Last modified St.Michael Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St.Michael Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top