Bad
Good

Families in the area should check this school out. It has a lot to offer.

My sons experience at MBCS has been wonderful, he has came along way not just academically but I have noticed a great change for the better in his conduct. The teacher quality is great and not to mention the principle and other staff. Ms. Smith has been his teacher for the last 2 years and I am grateful for that. She has a lot of knowledge and patience with her students. As long as I can afford it my son will remain a student at Miricle for I have no regrets.

My daughter was having a tough time with the kids at this Magnet School, which I thought was suppose to be a good School. She was getting D's and F's, which was odd to me becuase she's very smart. I came to find out that the children at the school were mean and the staff was doing nothing to rectify the problem. Since my daughter started at Miracle she is happy and is happy to get up in the morning for school. I am a single mother of 3 and even though it's finacialy tight my daughter is showing great improvement at Miracle.

There are not enough words to express how grateful I am to Miracle Baptist Christian School. The Principal, staff and teachers clearly care about children and the quality of education they receive. They know and understand that if a child learns to grasp the material, testing well is not an issue. This is something public school use to do but now are only concerned with dollars and not providing the type of quality education our children deserve. I know that parental involvement is a challenge with every school but the parents who are involved do so with great dedication and heart. Kudos to Miracle Baptist Christian School, I pray you will add high school to your program so that my son will never have to leave.

Last modified Miracle Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8