Posted April 22, 2010
Families in the area should check this school out. It has a lot to offer.

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted September 04, 2008
My sons experience at MBCS has been wonderful, he has came along way not just academically but I have noticed a great change for the better in his conduct. The teacher quality is great and not to mention the principle and other staff. Ms. Smith has been his teacher for the last 2 years and I am grateful for that. She has a lot of knowledge and patience with her students. As long as I can afford it my son will remain a student at Miricle for I have no regrets.

Posted July 10, 2008
My daughter was having a tough time with the kids at this Magnet School, which I thought was suppose to be a good School. She was getting D's and F's, which was odd to me becuase she's very smart. I came to find out that the children at the school were mean and the staff was doing nothing to rectify the problem. Since my daughter started at Miracle she is happy and is happy to get up in the morning for school. I am a single mother of 3 and even though it's finacialy tight my daughter is showing great improvement at Miracle.

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted July 09, 2007

Posted May 14, 2007
There are not enough words to express how grateful I am to Miracle Baptist Christian School. The Principal, staff and teachers clearly care about children and the quality of education they receive. They know and understand that if a child learns to grasp the material, testing well is not an issue. This is something public school use to do but now are only concerned with dollars and not providing the type of quality education our children deserve. I know that parental involvement is a challenge with every school but the parents who are involved do so with great dedication and heart. Kudos to Miracle Baptist Christian School, I pray you will add high school to your program so that my son will never have to leave.

Posted May 28, 2006
- a former student

Miracle Baptist Christian School 3

Posted April 27, 2005

Posted August 17, 2004
I can not say enough about Miracle Baptist Christian School. It was been a wonderful experience for my son, He has learned Great Things while attending Miracle, the Teachers are excellant, Mrs. Hunter, Mrs. Tinson, Mrs. Williams and the Principal Mrs Bobo are wondeful ladies, I would like to thank them for watching over my son while I was at work these ladies truly love children. They are Miracle workers they will be missed as my son is now in High School, He will never forget the lessons he learned at the hands of these ladies. Above all he as learned when and how to pray. Ladies I would like to Thank You for the Life Lessons you have taught the children, wishing you much continued success. You Will Be Missed.

Miracle Baptist Christian School
8300 South Central Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90001
Last modified Miracle Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Miracle Baptist Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top