Los Angeles, CA

Posted August 20, 2014
My eldest daughter who is now 16 attended this school at the age of 2. Since leaving Donna Ro, she has excelled beyond belief. She is actually a grade AHEAD because their academic structure was (and hopefully is) so GREAT!! I now have a 2 year old (i know, a big gap) whom i also intend to send there. When i went to inquire of price range, the staff was the SAME staff from 14 years ago!!! AND they remembered my eldest daughter, as she was with me that day! LOve, Love, Love this school!!!

Posted July 23, 2014
My son has attended this school for 4yrs. I love everyone and all the teacher they don't only teach them but love all the kids. My son has recently finished 1st grade and has tested out as a 5th grader. Yes, wow, right!. They have a great academic approach. I over recommend Donna Ro School.

Posted July 22, 2014
I have both my daughter and son in this school. My son started at 2 and my daughter was 3 and I love this school! My kids were both potty trained completely by the teachers at Donna Ro. My daughter was in two of the age level classes, while my son will be in three and I can't imagine taking them out of this school. They are so far ahead in terms of language and understanding than other children I know who are the same age that it's unbelievable. The school goes up to the 2nd grade and both of my kids will definitely stay there until then.

Posted September 07, 2011
DONNA RO IS AN INCREDIBLE AND HIGHLY GIFTED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION. THE COMMITMENT TO THE CHILDREN AND DEDICATION TOWARD THEIR GROWTH IS UNMATCHABLE ANYWHERE IN THE AREA. I REALLY WISH THEY TAUGHT FROM PRE- 12 BECAUSE IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A SCHOOL THAT CAN PROVIDE THE QUALITY EDUCATION YOU GET USED TO RECIEVING FOR YOUR CHILDREN IN THE OTHER INSTITUTIONS NEAR BY. THEY WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY OUR FAMILY INDEED!!!

Posted July 29, 2010
My daughter attended Donna Ro for 3 years, and I was so disappointed when I had to pull her out because of us moving, I would have to like to take the teachers and students with us. Most of the teachers are international and have a very strong outlook on education. Not only are the teachers caring but they work with the parents in raising the child. If your child is struggling in an area, they all strive to help that child succeed.

Donna Ro School 0

Posted April 13, 2008
This is a great school, that attends to all of the students needs. There have great academics, and offer well rounded sources for learning. The students here get an early start towards perfecting the learning tools that will help them in obtaining a successful educational foundation

Donna Ro School 4

Posted August 30, 2007
Donna Ro has an excellent academic program for all grade levels. Advance studies and warm teachers. My four year old is advanced at the first grade level. If you want your kids to learn something more than play. Donna Ro is a good alternative. International students and teachers. They offer music, art, field trips and parental involvement.

Donna Ro School 4

Posted August 01, 2007
I would like to say that this school has the best education in its area. I like that they accept all kinds of kids. They have great parent/teacher interaction. This is a school that I could refer my friends to.

Donna Ro School