C. And E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School 3

Posted December 24, 2013
Merdinian evangelical school is a great school especially the elementary section.. I believe the preschool needs some renovation in the teaching staff. Teachers with BA degrees would be more creative, more effective. Our kids are eager to learn and try new appropriate practices, come on Merdinian let's feed them with those practices...

Posted May 22, 2013
Merdinian Evangelical school is an outstanding Christian, Armenian, family orineted, school. Our two children are attending for the past 6 years. We are so happy that we were introduced to the school by our freinds, who's kids have also attended and graduated from Merdinian. Merdinian provides Excellent education. We highly recommend Merdinian to parents who are looking for a nurturing enviorment for their children.

Posted April 19, 2012
This school is amazing. Academically it has met all my expectations. I am proud to be a Merdinian parent. The new Principal has been a blessing to us all.

Posted December 12, 2011
I love this school and I wish it was a high school so that I could keep my children there until 12th grade!!! The teachers are incredible!

Posted May 13, 2010

C. And E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School 1

Posted September 03, 2009

C. And E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School 4

Posted July 22, 2009
This school is great to make friends ok in academics and sports

Posted March 03, 2009

C. And E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School 2

Posted January 28, 2009
I went there for 11 years and now I go to an American school and I did not feel prepared at all for the English. The teaching was not great and many of the classmates were rude. I dont think that the current principal is ready to run a high school

Posted October 03, 2008

C. And E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School
13330 Riverside Drive, Los Angeles, CA  91423
Last modified C. And E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
C. And E. Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top