PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Four of my children went to Burlington Nursery School. I should say that I am the luckiest parent to have brought my kids to have their early education in this school. I am so thankful and grateful to Mrs. Cecilia Ramos, teachers and staff with special mention to Miss Lina, teacher Socorro, teacher Irma, teacher Ana, teacher Cynthia and Teacher Marisa, they have helped me in so many ways in bringing up my children to become good and respectful kids. Their foundation in Burlington have helped them excel in their current schools now. Two of my kids who are in grades 4 and 3 are at the LAUSD Magnet School under the gifted program in academic achievement. There are no words to describe how thankful I am and for those parents out there who are seeking child care for their kids, I highly recommend Burlington Nursery School.

Its a very good school to start with your infant to toddler the head start is great. My kids go to this school since they were infant until now, my little girl is going 1st grade and my boy is going 4th grade. The kids in this school have good discipline, very involved with social activities, performed in LA county city, Filipino Historic events and more...The teachers here are the best and awardee. The principal is very helpful to the parents specialy in financial dificulties . My kids and I have the best experience every year here in Burlington School. Good values to my family.

Great school for my toddler. He gets to interact with Spanish teachers and classmates so he becomes familiar with Spanish. The teachers and staff are all caring and is devoted to the children. My children are so happy with this school. Huge playground too.

Last modified Burlington School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3