Posted October 28, 2013
Great school, great teachers, great academic's and great environment. I highly recomment this school. Please visit and witness for yourself.

Posted August 07, 2013
Great school! Wonderful teachers! Bright students! They also offer music,chest, Spanish classes and the STEM program!

Posted August 07, 2013
Wonderful school! My son loves this school and his teachers and friends! He has learn alot since being there!

Posted August 07, 2013
I love this school! My child started last year in Kindergarten! He just graduated! I love the staff, the academics are wonderful! I

Posted June 26, 2013
I have two daughters who recently graduated from CCA. The staff cares very much for the kids and makes them feel like they are family. The academics is great. My daughter started to read at age 4 at this school. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Great Principals. I wish they would go up to 8th grade.

Posted May 19, 2012
I think it is most unfortunate that a number of disgruntled parents have taken to writing negative reviews with the stance that most parents agree with them. I am a very happy parent who has a 6 year old son who has attended CCA since he was 2 years old and I am well pleased with my experience. I am most proud of the positive seeds that are being planted in my son which has enabling him to flourish academically and spiritually. If a child has attended CCA for more than a month and has not learned anything (even a Bible verse) it is not because the teachers are not teaching. I believe most parents at CCA would attest that the teachers are very attentive to the students. Lastly, fundraising money goes directly back into the school, most recently it has been in the form of purchasing the new (white) school bus and refurbishing room A at the Slauson campus. If you are even slightly interested or considering enrolling your child in CCA I suggest you visit/experience the campus(es), principle and staff for yourself.

Communion Christian Academy 1

Posted November 17, 2010
I agree with the other parent this is a horrible school there fake christains and the school is a total rip off. but im not going to stand by and let it keep on going on im going to do something about it.

Communion Christian Academy 1

Posted November 16, 2010
This was the worst school, I would never send my child back to this school.

Communion Christian Academy 0

Posted May 06, 2010
I am a parent and my kids having been going there since they were 2 years old. This is a great school. Teachers are great! The 2 year olds count to 100, know there Alphabets and are already learning to write their name. Imagine what the 3 year olds are doing!! This is a great school to visit.

Communion Christian Academy 0

Posted October 20, 2009
Awesome school! My daughter has been attending since age 2. The teachers caring and the administration is wonderful. The only semi-negative is the mandatory fundraiser participation. Otherwise, the school gets an 'A'

Communion Christian Academy
6201 South La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90056
Last modified Communion Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Communion Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top