K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children have attended this school for several years. In fact, we took them out for a few years and than came back because it is the BEST school for them. The staff and administration provides a warm, caring and nurturing environment where children can thrive.

Sending our children to Etz Jacob was one of the best choices we made all year. The transition to middle school and to a totally new environment, new kids and teachers has been a challenge. But I can't compliment the teaching and administration staff enough on their dedication to students, educational innovation and optimism. highly recommended Bitton Family

Wish I could give six stars! My son has grown so much at Perutz Etz Jacob. The teachers and staff are amazing and are committed to giving him everything he needs to succeed.

Good school mmkay...so yeah...it was very nice going there! so...I don't really know what else to write about...bye.

It is an ok school. Not great or anything but every child is considered equal in this school.

Thank G-d for Perutz Etz Jacob Hebrew Academy, a hidden gem of academic excellence infused with the best in Torah learning of any school in the state. The Rabbi, Principals, Teachers, and Administrators are all incredible and give your child personalized learning and attention styled to each individual need. I wholeheartedly recommend Perutz Etz Jacob Hebrew Academy to any family seeking the very best in Jewish education.

I am a parent of 2 kids for the last 3 year's and we are very happy, from this school it's very warm, the education is very good, English and hebrew. Highly recommended.

Terrific school, from the level to the teachers, excellent all the way. Director is helpful and everybody is very pleasant and accomodating. Can't wait to place my other kids in this school.

this school is all about the well being of the children , the Rabbi builds the soul of each individual child. An article about the school inspired us to consider it. There was a quote about the school adapting to the child and not the child adapting to the school, it really touch us and now that we are there, we can confirm that it is really the case. This year there is a new amazing and highly qualified English principal. She takes the time to look at each child's individual level. She makes sure that the child's strengths are highlighted and the areas that need improvement are addressed and built in a loving way.My son was in one of the main Jewish day school in L.A and getting sick everyday from the harsh administration , I switched him to Etz Jacob and with their loving approach he healed overnight . To our surprise, we found the academic level at Etz Jacob to be much higher than our son's previous school. The most important thing that we found at Etz Jacob is the authentic Judaism applied by the Rabbi, he uses the Torah and not board members influence to run the school.There is a non political climate which is really refreshing in the Jewish day school system.

This school is the only school that cares about the students. The staff is great and very helpful. I would highly recommend this school, I had both of kids go here and they are doing very well.

Last modified Perutz Etz Jacob Hebrew Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8