Los Angeles, CA

Posted August 20, 2014
My son is finishing up summer camp at play mates pre school. His experience there was wonderful. The staff is very nurturing and involved. He loved his teacher Mrs Nadisha very much, who is currently on leave. I saw an immediate change in his behavior while he was in her class. I recommend this school to any parent.

Posted August 20, 2014
I love this school two of my kids have been attending this school since 2012, and the staff and the assignments are are incredible, I love how my kids love this school and how they look forward to go to class, and see their teachers, and the most important thing is that the cost is soo affordable.

Posted June 04, 2014
This is by far the best Pre-School around the San Fernando Valley. The staff and teachers are amazing. My daughter has learned so much, and I am so happy I found this School. Definitely an A+ School

Posted December 17, 2013
This school is amazing! The director, the teachers and even the lady who cleans the school are all nurturing and caring with the students. My son attended from when he was 2.5 through their amazing kinder program, and then took part in their after school program and he loves it. It is still his favorite school and we stop to visit his old teachers as often as we can. At this school you are family and its a great feeling.

Posted July 15, 2013
I'm very pleased with this school. Two of my sons have been going to Playmate Preschool for 2 years. All the teachers are very knowledgable, caring and loving. They make you feel very welcomed and comfortable. My sons ask to go to school every morning. Their summer camps are awesome. I highly recommened Playmate Preschool to any parents.

Posted May 08, 2013
I first took my daughter to Playmates when she was two and a half years old. I immediately noticed an improvement in her communication and social skills. She was always very happy to go to school. She was always singing and telling me about what she learned at school. Once she turned three and moved up with the older children I again noticed a huge difference in her communication skills. She also started learning a lot more. Within one week I noticed an improvement from her coloring, to writing and independence. She was very excited to do things on her own. The teachers and director at this school are very nurturing and involved with the children. There are activities for every holiday and I can tell the children really enjoy them, I know mine did. The teachers and director were always very good about communicating with me and keeping me informed of my daughter's progress. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 29, 2011
My 4 year old grandson has been enrolled at Playmates Preschool and they have made an amazing difference in him. At another preschool, he cried when dropped off. At home he d throw tantrums and hide under tables and bury his face in his hands. We couldn t figure out what the problem was. His mother arrived early and saw him placed in a highchair, segregated from the other children. We removed him from that school. Playmates Preschool has great structure and there is a mix of academics taught in a developmentally appropriate manner. Their curriculum is individualized to meet each child s needs, and each child is valued for the wonderful person they are. Because the school is aware that kids are different and learn in different ways, my grandson has flourished. Thanks to the director and staff, who are compassionate and involved, my grandson has not thrown another tantrum and is very well adjusted. He listens, writes his name, counts, and socializes properly with the other children. No more disturbing behavior at home. I feel content that he is in good hands and has been properly prepared for Kindergarten. As a concerned Grandpa, I highly recommend Playmates to anyone.

Posted January 23, 2011
I feel so blessed to have found this school. My daughter is in Ms Nadeesha's 3 year old class. She wakes up every morning excited and happy to go to school and see her teacher. Her teacher does an amazing job teaching and has taught my child more then i ever thought possible at the age of 3. If that is not enough she attends to every child's personal need and is always interacting with the class wether it be dancing and singing with them or playing with them at recess. I would recommend this school to any parent that would want there child to have a great early education, with a loving and caring staff.

Posted June 22, 2010
I am so pleased with the experience my son and I have had with Playmates Preschool. My son never wants to go home because he is having so much fun! He brings home homework every Monday-Thursday which helps him practice his numbers and letters. My son just turned 4 and has progessed so much academically and has improved his behavior. We came from another local preschool where he was not treated so nice and as a result, he became a very aggressive child. Playmates Preschool staff/teachers are trained and experienced. They know how to handle children, and always used positive reinforcement rather than negative. My son loves Miss Mari, and the director, Dulcie is highly involved and always knows what is going on. The teacher's definite best interest is in the children. I would highly recommend this school to anyone in the area. Your children are by far, safe here.

Posted January 10, 2010
This school is amazing. The teachers are very sweet and loving. My son comes home singing and telling me everything he learned. He feels very safe there and I feel good having him there.

Playmates Of Reseda Preschool
7119 Baird Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  91335
Last modified Playmates Of Reseda Preschool is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Playmates Of Reseda Preschool Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top