Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Torat Hayim Hebrew Academy 4

Posted August 01, 2014
Phenomenal atmosphere for my children. Teachers are nurturing, well-trained and great role models. The school provides the Sephardic culture in a meaningful way. Small classes allow for close attention!

Posted March 25, 2014
This is a very wonderful school. My daughter is so happy here. She is learning so much. She has a very good Hebrew teacher, and a very good English teacher as well. She has many friends. I am so happy she gets such a good Jewish education.

Posted December 15, 2010
They have a good website that gives current news and updates: http://www.tashbartorathayim.com/ They have plans for growth including a new state-of-the art facility! I am so excited for all the students!

Posted May 07, 2010
Torat Hayim really helped me. I graduated and was able to go to YULA and go right into honors. I made so many friends that I know I'll be close with forever

Torat Hayim Hebrew Academy 0

Posted September 21, 2009
FInally...a school where they really care about every single child! What a fabulous education in both Hebrew studeties and General Studies. Graduates get accepted to all High School and Yeshivot and many have gone on to colleges such as Yale, NYU etc.. Great system and amazing staff. There is no other school for my kids!

Torat Hayim Hebrew Academy 1

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted July 08, 2008
5/5 excellent religious Jewish education for a price we can afford. This is the only school that didn't give me too much of a hard time for not being able to pay the full tuition.

Torat Hayim Hebrew Academy 3

Posted October 09, 2007
This school is terrible and I suggest that you do not send your kids to it. They do not give enough homework, dont give the kids any essay writing or vocabulary skills. they mix 7 and 8 grade classes for all subjects when the materials are totally diffrent. Again my ratings are very low.

Posted March 06, 2007
It is the best school the teacher care about their studets and give them a future

Posted December 25, 2006
Great teachers who care! Finally!

Torat Hayim Hebrew Academy
1210 South La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90035
Last modified Torat Hayim Hebrew Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Torat Hayim Hebrew Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top