K-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

my school is great. my school is a jewish school the kids learn hebrew and judica.
April 02, 2014

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 10, 2015
Yavneh Day School is such a blessing! The values, academic program, and community...What a gift to to be able to send our children to this phenomenal school. Thank you to the teachers, administration, students, and families who are dedicated to Yavneh and continuing the Jewish future.

Grateful to: no rating

Posted December 08, 2015
- a school leader
I am grateful for the most caring, warm, energetic and intelligent faculty. My kids are thriving and learning beyond what I thought possible. Thank you!

Posted September 02, 2014
Yavneh Day school is encouraging my daughter to learn and grow in so many ways. They are helping foster independence, creative thinking, problem solving, and social skills. She wakes up every day excited to go to school. We have had one fabulous teacher after another. They have so many specialty teachers for music, art, language, PE, science, math. My daughter loves to learn, but also feels so loved and connected by all the caring adults and children in the school. This year with our new head of school and principal it is even better than last year. How can you not love a school that just keeps getting better each year, and has such an amazing staff, facility a culture. It really is the best school I can imagine.

Posted April 28, 2014
My grand kids go to Yavneh and have been having a great experience. They are growing and learning so much, and they are so caring, kind, and responsible. I wish Yavneh was around when my kids were little! The teachers and community are amazing!

Posted April 27, 2014
Yavneh has been a fantastic school for my two children. In addition to providing fantastic education, it also focuses on their social and emotional learning. Children who need a bit of extra attention are also given the support that they need. Finally, Yavneh does a great job of teaching kids about Judaism in a pluralistic, positive environment.

Posted April 19, 2014
At Yavneh, teachers care about your whole child and encourage their growth academically, socially, and emotionally. The school is an extended family for us.

Posted April 12, 2014
Yavneh has an excellent teaching staff, especially in the middle school. Our son was well prepared for his next school, much to the credit of the individual attention he received and rigorous academic expectations in math and English.

Posted April 11, 2014
Yavneh Day School focuses on the entire person: intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual/religious. I have seen my son develop into a good person who is conscientious, curious and interested in learning, and creative. They have a music and art program incorporated into the curriculum. We are very satisified with Yavneh!

Posted April 11, 2014
Yavneh Day School is the third school I've been at in the past seven years. This has been the warmest community I have seen yet with great all school programs like Keshet of Kavod (Rainbow of Respect) and our Reading/Writing Initiative. We have an amazing staff who truly work together as a team. I can't imagine my life without Yavneh!

Posted April 11, 2014
There is more than meets the eye at Yavneh Day School. Every day is packed with a love of teaching by the faculty, and for the students, a love for learning emerges. The school boasts an award winning elementary and middle school that is designed to prepare students for what awaits them in high school, college and beyond. Art and music, sports and science, it all comes together under one roof along with an infusion of Jewish life and learning. As a bonus to the standard general education and Jewish curriculum, Yavneh also offer its students Social Justice, lead by an educator who uses a variety of teaching techniques to show our children how to give back to their community by being aware of what else is out there, rather than living in a day school bubble. The Social Justice class is a sparkling jewel in the Yavneh crown.

14855 Oka Road, Los Gatos, CA  95032