Los Gatos, CA

Posted September 02, 2014
Yavneh Day school is encouraging my daughter to learn and grow in so many ways. They are helping foster independence, creative thinking, problem solving, and social skills. She wakes up every day excited to go to school. We have had one fabulous teacher after another. They have so many specialty teachers for music, art, language, PE, science, math. My daughter loves to learn, but also feels so loved and connected by all the caring adults and children in the school. This year with our new head of school and principal it is even better than last year. How can you not love a school that just keeps getting better each year, and has such an amazing staff, facility a culture. It really is the best school I can imagine.

Posted April 28, 2014
My grand kids go to Yavneh and have been having a great experience. They are growing and learning so much, and they are so caring, kind, and responsible. I wish Yavneh was around when my kids were little! The teachers and community are amazing!

Posted April 27, 2014
Yavneh has been a fantastic school for my two children. In addition to providing fantastic education, it also focuses on their social and emotional learning. Children who need a bit of extra attention are also given the support that they need. Finally, Yavneh does a great job of teaching kids about Judaism in a pluralistic, positive environment.

Posted April 19, 2014
At Yavneh, teachers care about your whole child and encourage their growth academically, socially, and emotionally. The school is an extended family for us.

Posted April 12, 2014
Yavneh has an excellent teaching staff, especially in the middle school. Our son was well prepared for his next school, much to the credit of the individual attention he received and rigorous academic expectations in math and English.

Posted April 11, 2014
Yavneh Day School focuses on the entire person: intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual/religious. I have seen my son develop into a good person who is conscientious, curious and interested in learning, and creative. They have a music and art program incorporated into the curriculum. We are very satisified with Yavneh!

Posted April 11, 2014
Yavneh Day School is the third school I've been at in the past seven years. This has been the warmest community I have seen yet with great all school programs like Keshet of Kavod (Rainbow of Respect) and our Reading/Writing Initiative. We have an amazing staff who truly work together as a team. I can't imagine my life without Yavneh!

Posted April 11, 2014
There is more than meets the eye at Yavneh Day School. Every day is packed with a love of teaching by the faculty, and for the students, a love for learning emerges. The school boasts an award winning elementary and middle school that is designed to prepare students for what awaits them in high school, college and beyond. Art and music, sports and science, it all comes together under one roof along with an infusion of Jewish life and learning. As a bonus to the standard general education and Jewish curriculum, Yavneh also offer its students Social Justice, lead by an educator who uses a variety of teaching techniques to show our children how to give back to their community by being aware of what else is out there, rather than living in a day school bubble. The Social Justice class is a sparkling jewel in the Yavneh crown.

Posted April 09, 2014
It was a very hard decision choosing to send my children to an independent Jewish school. We aren't very observant, but the Jewish customs and values are important to my family. And we have a great public school in our neighborhood, witthin walking distance. But we decided that we wanted our kids to have the close, personal attention that they get at Yavneh. The curriculum is amazing, always advancing and growing. Problems with learning or behavior is dealt with well. And looking at the 8th grade class every year reminds me of the great confidence and leadership that results. These kids are amazing and I hope mine turn out the same way!

Posted April 09, 2014
I love that my children are learning how to be a caring, responsible people while also getting the highest level of academics and Jewish education. The school finds interesting ways to teach kids (the teachers are great!) and don't just lecture and test.

Yavneh Day School