Los Gatos, CA
Before care: Yes

Rainbow of Knowledge 1

Posted June 22, 2014
Rainbow of Knowledge was wonderful for the first two years. The first and second grade is very structured. The curriculum is driven by worksheets. Often students are left alone to complete worksheets. Some of these students have learning problems and are espected to be self-directed. Leaving students unattended in the public school is against the law. My grandchildren were removed and have had an amazing year though it was filled with unlearned some behaviors and attitudes. As an educator I feel Rainbow of Knowledge is below average though many superficial activities mask that.

Posted March 16, 2014
My grandson has attended Rainbow of Knowledge in Los Gatos for two years. I am so impressed with the quality of the program and the attention given to the needs of each student. As a former teacher and administrator, I appreciate the curriculum and enrichment activities provided by these dedicated teachers. My grandson has grown academically and enjoys the field trips, Spanish and sign language in his curriculum. Each child is respected and allowed to develop their own personality while being expected to live up to the high ideals of the school. Not only is the curriculum enriching but the students are guided to become excellent and caring individuals through an emphasis on character development. The teachers at this school truly care about individual students and are dedicated to excellence. MH - happy grandmother

Posted October 28, 2013
Rainbow of Knowledge School is an EXCEPTIONAL SCHOOL! After visiting several local area elementary schools, we could not help but be impressed with all that Rainbow of Knowledge has to offer. From an extensive academic curriculum exceeding state standards to fun-filled extra-curricular activities and community service events, the school provides an exciting and enriching environment that nurtures and builds the abilities of each student. With the low student to teacher ratio (less than 10 per educator), students receive individualized attention to help them master skills and build confidence in all aspects of their academic and personal development. The highly experienced, dedicated, and caring teaching staff works closely with the students and their families to develop a specialized program to ensure continued progress and advancement. Since attending Rainbow, our son has achieved remarkable growth not only academically but also in his self confidence, respect for others and the environment, and his passion for learning. We love Rainbow and would absolutely recommend it to all families seeking to provide a rich, fulfilling, & supportive educational environment for their child.

Posted October 22, 2013
My son has attended Rainbow of Knowledge for 3 years. This is the only school that he has really loved. Ms. Debbie is an Amazing teacher who is very patient and works with my son. The entire staff is dedicated to helping the children learn and have a good learning experience. The school has extended hours and a fantastic summer program. If you are seeking a different environment for your child I encourage you to check out Rainbow of knowledge.. Submitted by a parent

Posted October 22, 2013
We love Rainbow of knowledge! Our son loves this school too. It is amazing to hear our little one tells us what happens at his new school everyday. All the teachers in the school have been there forever, and have built a big family for the kids. They have a really good system for parents to participate in the school. We really look forward to our son's future here.

Posted October 21, 2013
Our child is very happy and thriving at Rainbow of Knowledge. The teachers genuinely care for the children and help them to succeed. The student to teacher ratio is great as well as the tailored specific learning. We love it here!

Posted October 21, 2013
We are very happy with Rainbow for the level of parent involvement, teacher to student ratio and the standard of education.

Posted October 21, 2013
We were very lucky to discover the Rainbow of Knowledge. When we just moved to Los Gatos, we were told it has amazing public schools. But when my son started going to a local public school, he wasn't taught anything new, and he seemed to be negatively effected emotionally. I looked at all private schools in the area to get him out of this public school. The Rainbow of Knowledge really stood out. It feels like home. It has an incredible student to teacher ratio, and they told me that they would tailor the curriculum to my child's needs! When we came in for a trial day with my son, he loved it right away! Since then, he has been learning at a good pace, and is back to liking school and being happy. Also, when taking into account the price of the after school program at public schools, this private schools costs almost the same as the public one for small children... Pretty amazing :-) Check out this school. You'll be glad you did.

Posted October 21, 2013
Rainbow of knowledge has been great for our son. We love the small student to teacher ratio. The entire staff is great! Our son is in pre k and we look forward to him attending this school throughout his elementary years.

Posted October 18, 2013
My two sons currently attend Rainbow of Knowledge. I absolutely LOVE this School!. Ms. Jenny (Pre-K, K) is kind, compassionate and caring toward her students. I could also say that for the entire staff as well. My boys will truly benefit from the small class size and individualized attention they receive in class. Both boys are excited every morning to go to school--That really says a lot about their teacher Ms. Jenny! I asked my 5 year old if he liked his teacher and his response was, "I LOVE MS. JENNY!...I can't wait to go to school to get my papers graded!" Again---I absolutely love Rainbow of Knowledge. I encourage parents looking for a small private school to consider Rainbow!

Rainbow of Knowledge