Los Gatos, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 28, 2013
My child attended Preschool at the Los Gatos campus and this year as a 1/2 day kindergartner at the San Jose/Winchester campus. We've been so pleased with the schools and teachers. Ms Beezie and Ms Lina were amazing and Ms Brugstrom and Ms Preston/Parker have been amazing. The kids learn so much and have so much fun while learning. It's amazing how they learn Spanish, music, art, PE, of course reading, writing and math so young. My favorite has been public speaking (recitation) each week they stand in front of their class and recite a reading. It's amazing.

Posted May 06, 2013
Stratford's high expectations and nurturing environment make for a wonderful experience for students. My preschooler loves school and is learning Spanish, Science, Math, Phonics, Music, Art and more! The staff is supportive, positive and enthusiastic about what they do. I am so happy with Stratford School in Los Gatos!

Posted October 18, 2012
I have been a parent at Stratford school for almost 8 years. My older son completed his pre-school and pre-k here at Los Gatos campus and it s my 4 year old s second year at this campus. I love this school! It s well rounded and provides a lot of fun learning experiences. The kids learn from many hands-on activities. The teachers and staff are nice and caring! I was delighted to find out that over the past years, the curriculum has been developed in such an amazing way. Now they have Spanish and science in the pre-school programs and are taught by great specialty teachers. The principal is great and always there to help out and gives great advice. My son is a late talker and the teachers are great in coaching an encouraging him! I was amazed to see how much he has learned during the past year!

Posted October 18, 2012
My daughter, a three-year old, joined Stratford this fall and I have to say, what a life saver! I enrolled her in a different school earlier this year and she hated going to school in the morning, made no friend and came home crying every day. We are so stressed out and had to pull her out of that school. We were hesitant to send her to any school after that experience. Well, Stratford/Los Gatos and Ms. Kim completely solved our problem. My daughter stopped crying on day 4 after she joined Ms Kim's class. And it just got better and better from there. Within two weeks, she told me "Mommy, I don't want to go home" when I was picking her up. What a difference! They have the most caring and experienced teachers at this location. Ms Kim has being working here for 10+ years I believe. The overall environment is fun and academic-focused. The site is open, safe and clean. Student demo mix is good too. I'd recommend this school without any reservation and plan to send my second kid to Ms. Kim's (hopefully) class too!!!

Posted October 18, 2012
This is our first year at Stratford. WE have friends whose kids have gone to this school and we heard wonderful stories of their experience here. Now we can share ours. Our daughter is on the shy side and usually it takes her some time to get used to a new environment. She loves the school and her two teachers and we have had a great experience so far. What strikes me the most is the academics here, of course. My daughter has exposure to another language (Spanish), music, art, science, which is not a typical experience with most Pre-K grades. We love it here - the teachers and staff are very warm and kind, welcoming and helpful. I feel blessed that we can have our child at such wonderful school.

Stratford School 4

Posted October 18, 2012
Our son is in Pre-K. He simply loves his school. He really enjoys both his teachers and he looks forward to school each of the three days he attends. I really appreciate the mixture of fun with the academics.

Stratford School 3

Posted October 17, 2012
I used to think very highly of Stratford, unfortunately, I think the "quality" of school had been degraded in the last past couple years. One of the biggest concerns is the high teacher turnover rate. The inconsistency among the campuses. The school is expanding in Bay Area, however, lack of vision of high school is a concerns.. Where ar the kids going to go after 8th grade ?

Posted October 17, 2012
I personally love the Los Gatos campus. The principals are warm and caring and my daughter is always so excited to go to school every morning. It's truly a parents dream come true to see their child so happy and having a great time learning. When I enrolled my daughter, I asked about their elementary, middle school, and even if a high school was in their plans! Sure enough, it is! Things like these take a lot of time to plan and I know that Stratford has high expectations even for themselves. Whenever they do open a high school, I am confident it will be the very best. Worth waiting for in my opinion! I am a proud Stratford parent and I really value the quality of education my daughter receives. Thanks Stratford!

Posted October 12, 2012
I love this school. The teachers are AMAZING! They all care about each and every child. The Preschool Principal is one of the Best. She really takes time to say, "Hello" and see how my child is doing. She is friendly, warm, and loving. My daughter is in PreK. and she loves to go to school. She always comes home with wonderful information about the science she learned for the day. She also loves to share her Spanish with me and she corrects the way I pronounce it. Her art projects are really fun and creative as well. I coulnd't have picked a better school for both my children. Thank you Stratford!! If you are a concerned, parent I would advice you to do a walk through and watch the classes in action. It will amaze you!!!

Posted October 12, 2012
You must love Stratford school because it's giving so much to your child.Warm,loving,caring,Excelent academics,music,art,great teachers,staff....My daughter is proud to be a Stratford kid ! Thank you Stratford !

Stratford School