Los Gatos, CA

Posted January 29, 2014
My daughter recently transferred to St. Mary's School. She loves it. We see her happy and motivated each day. We went through the experience of helping our older child through the same school system she was in, and felt in our hearts that a school like St. Mary's is truly a place to build well rounded, caring, and confident child. As to academics, my daughter now enjoys learning and doing homework. How the teacher works with students and parents is a world apart from our previous experience. The benefit goes not just to her, but to our whole family. I know many families have the same experience of stress when parents trying to do teacher's job at home, and tension grows as the child grows older. Since my daughter started at St. Mary, I no longer need to give her second math lesson at night, or extra reading to learn "summarizing". We are all happy. Knowing what are the challenges ahead through high school, we are very happy for the decision!

Posted August 13, 2012
I am going into 8th grade this year at St. Mary's School and I have attended since 4th grade. In those four years, St. Mary's has taught me so many quality lessons, whether it be academically or spiritually. The teachers are amazing, the principals kind, and overall it is just a very welcoming, friendly school that I am so appreciative to have been given the opportunity to attend!

Posted November 08, 2010
Saint Mary's School has provided my two sons with outstanding academic, social and Catholic formation. In particular, the middle school teachers are all world class in their fields and have gotten to know my sons personally so as to create a deeper bond and help them grow more as students, young adults and Catholics. The elementary teachers are caring and nurturing. The athletic program is no-cut, yet competitive, and great fun for the kids, run by a wonderful Athletic Director. The close-knit environment creates a real sense of community. The principal is committed to outstanding academic and Catholic education and although no school is perfect, she makes the appropriate adjustments from time to time to continue the school's growth as well. The school was ahead of the pack in terms of use of technology as well. I'm so glad my 6th and 8th grader are there.

Posted November 08, 2010
We sent our children to St. Mary's becauuse we wanted a Catholic education with a large community involvement in the kid's lives. We were not willing to sacrifice education quality and we wanted success int he classroom as well as outside. We have had 5 kids graduate and move on to High School and all did very well and the 3 already in university have been able to choose between Ivy League, UC, excellent Catholic and other Top Tier universites that they love and we are very proud of. St. Mary's was a decision we made 20 years ago and it has turned out great for all of our kids.

Posted February 27, 2010
I have 2 children attending St. Marys, and we are very pleased. It is an amazing school to say the least. Fantastic teachers, warm environment, and a wonderful principal. The amount of parent involvement is extraordinary. Everyone helps out, and the atmosphere is warm and friendly. It is like one big family. Our children are thriving at St Marys. We can't ask for anything more!!!!

Posted November 06, 2009
My 3 children are currently enrolled at St Mary's and they are thriving in the wonderful, supportive environment. From the principal down to the teachers to the facilities people, everybody really looks out for your child. Being on campus for 9 years (including K) helps develop self-confidence and security in each child that truly helps them achieve remarkable success as they go on to High School.

Posted July 30, 2009
St. Mary's School is an elementary school in the heart of downtown, beautiful Los Gatos. Currently we have a 7th grader attending St. Mary's. He entered St. Mary's for kindergarten. We also have a soon to be college freshman who completed 8 years of her elementary education at St. Mary's. We believe St. Mary's has provided both of them a sound, enriching academic experience and also has fostered their love of learning. The teachers are enthusiastic, caring and exceptionally qualified to teach our children. The sense of community that one feels a part of is one of the most remarkable strengths of St. Mary's. It has been said that it takes a village to raise one child. Speaking from experience, we can honestly say that St. Mary's has been that village for our children.

Posted July 30, 2009
I have 3 children in this school and have been very happy. The reasons I choose this school still stand true. 1) Close-knit, supportive environment. We watch out for or lend a hand to help each other. 2) Abundant resources; amazing technology program. 3) Wonderful teachers: they are so dedicated and are a great team.

St. Mary's Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2009
St. Mary's School is a nurturing, academically rigorous school that has provided my three children with an innovative environment in which to learn. Its size is a real plus - we had our kids in the local public elementary school for K and the sheer size of the population was overwhelming - it was difficult to feel part of the community. At St. Mary's, with its one class-per-grade structure, strong friendships are built between the children and among the parents that last through 8th grade and beyond. The teachers really get to know the students and their strengths and very quickly recognize areas where individual help is needed. The curriculum is innovative with real focus on excellence. A vast majority of the 8th graders each year enter High School with honors. The facilities are in the process of being updated as well. All in all - a wonderful school.

St. Mary's Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2009
St. Mary's not only provides a rich and well rounded education, but something no other school can...a moral and spiritual emphasis that builds a child's self esteem and helps prepare them for a solid future.

St. Mary's Elementary School
30 Lyndon Avenue, Los Gatos, CA  95030
Last modified St. Mary's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Mary's Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top