Posted May 04, 2012
No community support, faculty is rude, seems like none of the teachers really care about the students. The principal is the worst. This school is still tracking students into occupational avenues, even when students express an interest in college. Extra curriculars need work.

Lucerne Valley High School 4

Posted June 30, 2011
I like the school very much. I wish the parents would get more involved. The teachers are excellent and to me that's the most important thing.

Posted December 28, 2009

Posted June 19, 2009
i love this school. there are bad parts of every school. it was hard for them to control the types of kids there were in this school, but it wasnt crazy where someone died. the teachers are awesome. they actually take the time to talk to you about your problems and to actually be a friend and not just a teacher. the old principle (mr. hunter) was awesome. he knew how to take care of things, how to make people (students, parents, teachers) happy. the classes were not vigorous at all, which could be a downfall when applying to colleges. but everything else is awesome.

Lucerne Valley High School 4

Posted January 15, 2009
My daughter has attended Lucerne Valley Jr/ Sr High for a number of years now, she has had problems with other student, just as other students do at other schools. But it is the parents responsibility to deal with the problems, not always the school, if you talk to the other students parents it will usually go a lot futher than waiting for the school to do something. most of the teachers are really good, they are willing to get involved in the students lives, whereas other schools with a larger student body do not want to get involved. I feel this makes a difference in how the students react to them, and how they learn. Sure this school has had it's problems, what school hasn't?, but overall I would not trade schools.

Lucerne Valley High School 3

Posted March 04, 2008
I was a former student at 'LVHS' and overall it was a good school.. I mean yeah it had its problems with the students being picked on by the other students.. I should know I was one of the students that got picked on so I know exactly how it feels.. But also with as small as that school is it kinda comes with the territory.. I attended Lucerne Valley Jr/Sr High School from the 6th grade when the middle school was were Mountain View is now all the way to the end of my Junior year.. I regret not graduating with my class but I had a blast when I was there.. I was active in sports and all the functions that went on.. So if you are thinking about putting your child in this school I totally reccomend it hands down... Mr Johnson was my fave..

Posted October 08, 2007

Lucerne Valley High School 2

Posted March 25, 2007
My daughter attended Lucerne Valley Middle/High School in 2003-2004, and she hated it. My daughter always got made fun because of how she dressed and how she looked. The only thing that was actually good about the school was the teachers. My daughter's teachers took the time to explain how to do an assignment. But one thing the teachers lacked was the ability to discipline the students who picked on my daughter. Overall, this school isn't strict on disciplinary skills.

Posted December 28, 2006
- a staff
I would just like to say,'LVHS has come a long way and it's great. The principal is wonderful and since she's been there positive changes are happening.' Everything gets better in time and if we all work together, parents, teachers, students, and the principal it can only get better. Dec. 28th 2006

Posted June 21, 2006

Lucerne Valley High School
33233 Rabbit Springs Road, Lucerne Valley, CA  92356
Last modified Lucerne Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lucerne Valley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top