Lynwood, CA

Janie P. Abbott Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2013
For this school to some jump up to a 800 API test score there are serious problems somebody like previous principal must have had questions prep for students to make sure they score high. School doesn't have a 800 mind set every parent in area knows that but due to lack of english parents are afraid to speak there mind wish them well

Posted August 19, 2009
Needs new leadership Abbott has drop from being a 6 2 years ago to a 4 parents are very concerned

Posted August 03, 2009
My daughter was fortunate to have an amazing teacher for Kindergarten and can only hope for the same in 1st grade. I believe the principal can do better in her communication skills especially with parents. She treats them like children!!

Posted September 29, 2008
I feel that this is great school for both of my children. I'm very happy with the teachers that my children have this year, and for the one that my daughter had last year in kinder. I just think that the principal can do her job better.

Janie P. Abbott Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2006
Teachers are dedicated to teaching students. Class size is small so that the teachers can work with small groups. I would like to see more extracurricular activities. Arts are not incorporated into lessons.

5260 East Clark Street, Lynwood, CA  90262
Last modified Janie P. Abbott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Janie P. Abbott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top