768 students|Lynwood Unified

Bad
Good

Posted September 12, 2012
It Has A Amazing Honor Society Program. and the mathematic's teachers are excellent My Daughter is getting alot of education Here

Posted January 19, 2011
i love this school its great u could find great freindsall the teachers r nice they suppot the students the teachers stay hours in school helping and tutoring students achieve their goals . people refer hosler as a really bad school because it has a appearence. like its .people only care about the appearence.parents try to change their kids to cesar chavez just because ceasar chavez middle school because they have escalators and its a new school so all to gether it means they only love cesar chavez because its appearence. Parents should mostly care about the teachers and the education there children are getting. SINCERELY, A STUDENT

Hosler Middle School 1

Posted February 04, 2010
This school needs a lot of improvement from children security, academics as well as more improved and carefully reviewed teacher's curriculums.

Hosler Middle School 4

Posted April 13, 2009
This school might not be the most secure school but its a school that cares about the student.. Maybe us students lack in a case but we care are education maybe the district describes us as the worst school form Lynwood but i have to say that not true.. in my opinion we have the best teachers we dont have the many activities because the distrct dosnt give us the money it supposed to be it give us money like if we were still in elementry ..so parents please chekk what is really goign onn and then you put your comments ... thanks you

Posted March 05, 2009
I love this school but we need to have more fun activities. The teachers are cool and fair. The only bad thing is the security guards. They need to protect more and be fair.

Posted April 25, 2008
The Security guards have to focus on protecting the students from one another. On the day I went to register my child there was a girl fight. Since my child has been enrolled (about 8 months now) he has been kicked in the butt so hard that he had trouble sitting and has had gum stuck in his hair twice each. Forget aobut calling me 15 times a week to inform me of events that have allready passed. protect our children from themselves

Posted January 24, 2008
I love this school is so fun and the principal mr butler is so cool. I love most of the teachers because they are not mean.

Posted May 06, 2007
This school is not secure at all. Kids need to have more school activities such as field trips and a better education. But then again some of the teachers need to be more strict with their students. Also, the school needs to notify parents when their child is acting up.

Posted January 08, 2007
The securities need to be more gentle with the kids. The kids need more fun such as more fun activities, field trips. They is way to much rules. like the dress code.

Posted June 21, 2006
This is the first year that my son attends this school and I found that this school needs a lot of improvement. They need to offer more tutoring classes. They need to improve in there security. I got the impression that most of the teachers there are only there for the pay.

11300 Spruce Street, Lynwood, CA  90262-3629
Last modified Hosler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.