Bad
Good

Lynwood Middle School has changed for the better over the last three years. The administration has done a great job keeping the campus clean, safe, and it really shows this year. LMS has always had a bad reputation but the teachers have been really concerned about this and have done their best to change that. Other than that, the front office is always friendly. I can say every time I visit, I feel welcome and that was not the case before when my older kids went there. I'm very pleased with the school and I want to thank everyone who has done their best to make a difference for LMS.

this school over all has done better i remember when before someone mentioned LMS everyone thought about the violence all that stuff. im glad i stayed there for my last year and the staff there are understanding most of the time and the principal is great but i wish there was more students interested in learning than just fooling around.

I have worked at LMS for a humber of years. We have had three admin transitions during that time and we are currently in the best one. Mr. Preciado listens to the staff, cares about the students, and maintains a school climate that is encouraging for learning. People say that LMS is the bottom of barrel, but LMS is the place where great things are happening. Scores are rising, teachers are happy and students are being given great opportunities for growth.

I am from LMS and its a great school. The stuff that they teach us is incredible.Their activitys they do are fun & educational,and always trying us to make our best

i just graduated from lms and i think that it is a great school.i had great teachers and i had fun learning over at lms.the teachers encourage you to learn and push you around so you could pass or put you in a higher level.they also make it a learning class but at the same time make it fun.the campus is very safe ,the security gaurds are excellent:they help you in looking for classes that you dont know,thier friendly,and their cool to talk too.Dr. Mener is an awesome principal.Mr. Friejo is one of the cool principals that i've met.my last words are that Lynwood Middle School rocks!!!!!!!!!

this school is very good from what my son have expereniceand from what i have observed this school have gotten better at teach from over the years it has been up and trust me i know so that really all that i have to say this school have really excel in certain area and the kid has been improving in certain area to so thats why i would send my son there if i was you...

Lms is the worst school. It is to populated.

Last modified Lynwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.