Lynwood, CA

Mark Twain Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted September 29, 2009
From Principal Ryan to all the teachers of Mark Twain, to all of mark twain staff, and to our PTA, they trulay make Mark Twain such a loving & fun environment for our kids. They truly encourage our kids/students to do well in their studies and are there every step of the way helping them through.

Posted December 02, 2008
My child started Mark Twain in 06'- 07 and I would like to say that his progress is great. His teacher Ms. Breeze is an outstanding teacher and thanks to her in collaborating with us(parents) in helping my child progress. My child is in gate now and I see his progress very satisfying. Their gate program is great.

Mark Twain Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2008

Mark Twain Elementary School 2

Posted March 07, 2007
This school is one of the lowest in lynwood. The principal always has something negative to say. I am sorry to say my child will not be going back next year.

Mark Twain Elementary School 3

Posted September 29, 2005
It seems as though the lack of consistency with principals (a new principal almost every year) has really hurt the school's progress and the staff's morale. However, they have a great program for GATE students.

Mark Twain Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2005
My grandson attended Mark Twain Elementary school for the kindergarden 2004-2005 school year. I am very happy with his progress in math and in his comprehension and writing skills. His teacher made a good effort in challenging him achdemically.

Mark Twain Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
- a administrator
I feel that Mark Twain has continued to improve over the four years that I have been in the neighborhood. I see many parents getting involved, but they still need lots of support adn cooperation from the district. We will see how this year goes.

Mark Twain Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2005

Posted August 26, 2003
The information provided about Mark Twain id incorrect! The class sizes are large with at least 33 students per classroom in grades beyond second! That is not a small classroon nor is it an ideal teacher/student ratio.

Mark Twain Elementary School
12315 Thorson Avenue, Lynwood, CA  90262
Last modified Mark Twain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mark Twain Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top