K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Emydius School is great. My child was well prepared for high school after attending this school for 8 years. All the teachers as great as well as faculty. Thank you Miss Mendoza for your dedication and hard work!

This is the worst school ever... I have had nothing but challenges academically for children here. They do not meet the standards necessary for children to succeed in a public school setting if necessary. Having my child accessed by a public school and testing BELOW grade level, and St. Emydius saying my child is exceling, is extremely disappointing. UNDERWHELMING.

As a parent of two boys attending this school, I am happy and thankful. My oldest will be graduating from St Emydius this school year, he has been at this school since first grade. He is an honor student , plays all sports offered. The teachers are great! Vice principal and 8 th grade teacher, Ms. Ponce, wonderful. I sometimes leave my boys after school (daycare) and I feel safe. Of course every school has its down points, no school is perfect even though you wished it was. My boys see St. Emydius as their second home they are comfortable and happy, that tells much. I am thankful to everyone at St Emydius.

So far I'm very pleased with the school. Both my kids are attending school here I'm glad I made the choice of St. Emydius. My kids love their teachers they tell me their teachers are very nice and sweet and over all very helpful and patient. Ms Garcia 4th grade teacher and ms Manzano 6th grade teacher thank you for being awesome teachers for all the children at St. Emydius I want to thank all the teachers as well. I'm investing my money well I see my kids are safe I don't have to worry about bulling n cursing the kids are safe here it's an investment in our kids I'm glad that I made this choice. I highly recommend this school private schools are an education for life.

What St. Emydius means to me as a parent. In these troubling times when our children are faced with difficult decisions I have experience that many of their lessons are learned not only from their homes but form their schools. As a mother who work I give St. Emydius staff thanks for giving my children the guidance and encouragement they need through their tough adolescence years. I have been with this school for 21 years and have seen two children enter their doors and leave as educated strong youth. Soon my third and last child will be graduating in the same honor as my others. This privilege would not be possible without the help, love, and education of the St. Emydius staff. In a world where compassion and love is in a mist, this community of St. Emydius School revives and infusions it to every child who steps foot through their doors. I would never change my decision of entrusting my children to St. Emydius School.

1 of 2 St Emydius School is a great place for children. This Catholic School educates a child as a whole. My boy has attended this school for 5 years and we are very happy with all that the school has to offer. My child has been able to participate in many school activities. Some of the activities include sports and choir which he is very proud to be part of. Last school year, he had the opportunity to sing to Bishop Oscar Solis. This was a great experience for him and the school in general. Religion is taken seriously and applied to everyday activities. Students are compassionate and care for others. This is truly a reflection of the principal. The faculty, staff and administration are great. They provide support to students and families as well as people in the community. The school has created a safe environment for students which is difficult to do now a days, when I bring my child to school, I know that he will be safe and that all faculty and staff will make sure that he is receiving the best education. As far as academics, the school has implemented different classes to differentiate instruction. They provide support for struggling students as well as advance students

i am a mom of five children who have attended st. emydius school. the fourth just graduated and the fifth will continue for the next four years. they all recieved an outstanding education thanks to all the teachers at st. emydius. the students are encouraged to excell in their studies and after school sports and other activities. in the end the results are very rewarding. the principle, miss mendoza, has done an excellent job in maintaining the school. her responsibilities are never-ending. her job has its difficulties at times, but she somehow manages to keep the school running smoothly. ms. ponce works very hard as vice principle and teacher. she is also invloved with student council and helps to organize events throughout the year. she has done an excellent job which has given the students an incredible and fullfilling experience. the staff also helps in keeping the school organized as well as those who keep it clean and safe for the children. thank you all for your hard work to give the children the best education possible and making the school a safe enviroment.

I am a parent of three children. They all have attended St. Emydius since Kindergarten. One of my children have already graduated from St. Emydius School and two are still attending. My daughter graduated from St. Emydius and I believe she received an excellent foundation because she is doing very well in high school. I am very happy because I always see her praying and her faith is very strong. Miss Mendoza, the principal, is very dedicated to the school in general and I know she works long extended hours t make sure our students receive the best possible education. Also, I like the after school clubs/classes that are avalable to the students. Such as: Student Council, Catholic High School Preparatory class, and the Yearbook lead by Ms. Ponce. I know that all the teachers are very dedicated to their students. Mrs. Blancas, the registar, also goes the extra mile for everyone. St. Emydius School also has an excellent sports program. I am very happy with the school. I have recommended the school to my family members and friens.

Disappointed.. I feel that this school lacks leadership and motivation for the kids. Every year teachers are switched around from grade levels. The principal is not inspirational at all. During morning assemblies she sounds very monotone. The school's administration is outdated. The school's website has not been updated in years. The staff there has also been there for years and one of the ladies, Trudy who you unfortunately have to deal with is extremely rude and always in a bad mood. Additionally, many of the teachers have spanish accents when they are speaking which unfortunately started rubbing off on my child. Overall, this could be an excellent school but it needs an extreme make over!

My son attends St. Emydious and I am very happy with the education he is receiving. The first grade teacher, Ms. Contreras is awesome. She truly shows appreciation for both the students and the parents. The second grade teacher, Ms. Lungo, is also a great teacher. I am definitely enrolling my youngest son there as soon as he is ready for kindergarten. It is worth the cost.

Last modified St. Emydius School is a Private school that serves grades K-8