Madera, CA

Posted May 14, 2012
Ranchos Middle School is a wonderful school. The office staff is very helpful and extremely pleasant. I have a 7th grader and an 8th grader that go to this school. I expect a lot of of my childrens education and both of them are straight A students and are getting a great education from these wonderful teachers. We have lived in Fresno and Clovis and coming from both of those school districts I am glad we chose to move to Madera and have our children in Golden Valley School District!!

Posted September 07, 2009
I am a new student at Ranchos Middle School. They just built the new one and I am a 7th grader there. The teachers are great and the activities are really fun. The principal went over the rules with us the other day and you can get suspended for doing nothing! That is the only thing I do not like. Otherwise, Go RMS!

Ranchos Middle School 2

Posted August 06, 2009
I was a student at RMS for 7th and 8th grade. i'd have to say 7th grade was the best year, but 8th grade not so much. You get suspended for the simplist things. Most of the teachers were nice and understanding and would help you out. It's a tiny campus though, and it feels like a prison.

Ranchos Middle School 3

Posted June 08, 2009
Ranchos Middle School is a very small school, but its great. I was an 8th grader there and just promoted a couple days ago. Me and my friends always say how much we hate it, but when it comes down to it, its has great academics and sports. Most of the teachers are great. They know how help you whenever you need it and always try to find the ways that will make it easier for you to learn. The PEP/tutorial program was great because it gave you more time during school to work on homework so you wouldnt have to have so much at home. The school is only a couple years old and most definately has some problems, but in a couple more years, it will be a great school. The new middle school will be open in august and im jealouse i cant go to it:)

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted March 26, 2009

Posted August 01, 2008

Ranchos Middle School 0

Posted June 30, 2008
Ranchos middle school is a great school. I came from an out of state school district and can give nothing but high praise for the staff and cirriculum.

Ranchos Middle School 4

Posted September 01, 2007

Ranchos Middle School 2

Posted February 18, 2007

Ranchos Middle School
12455 Road 35 1/2, Madera, CA  93636
Last modified Ranchos Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ranchos Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top