Posted October 02, 2013
I have a 8th grade and a 4th grader at Neil Hafley. I love this school. Any problems I have they are right on top of it. The teachers have always responded to me in a timely manner. The ladies in the office are always more then helpful. Especially Mrs. Mattos in the front. She always welcomes me when I walk threw the door. And she seems to remember every ones kids. Which is very reassuring. The only thing I wish this school would do is make the student to teacher ratio smaller. They have way to many combo classes

Posted August 15, 2013
Great school, teachers, and staff. Wonderful atmospher. My children love going to school here and everyone is very helpful.

Neil Hafley Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2012
I have 2 children who graduated from Neil Hafley and 1 that is still is still going. I love the school, the teachers are awesome and staff/principal are amazing. My kids have been comfortable and successful at this school. I have volunteered for over 5 years. The opportunities are there and welcome. My kids are welcome there even as high schoolers for any help with their studies by former teacher. Ladies in office are awesome as well. Never had an issue at Neil Hafley. They are definitely always looking for needed improvement. Fabulous school!!!!!

Neil Hafley Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2012
Mean kids and faculty that does not acknowledge. Bullying is not addressed like it should be. No wonder there is an epidemic in American schools. Neil Hafley is one of the reasons.

Neil Hafley Elementary School 3

Posted July 15, 2011
My son went to this school and was in the SDC class, the teacher was ok the Vice principle is Horrible she is rude she doesn't return calls she talked to my kid like she was family she went overboard... one of the ladies in the front with the blonde hair is rude and has to much attitude, this school was ok but those two people need to be replaced!!!

Posted August 06, 2008

Neil Hafley Elementary School 1

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted March 18, 2007
My children transferred to and began the '05/'06 school year at Neil Hafley - and I am extremely pleased with all aspects of the school! I am very impressed by the amount of parent/teacher communication! My daughter was blessed to have such an amazing teacher as Mrs. Abernathy last year! Mrs. Abernathy is truly a gift of an everlasting and wonderful impression to our children. My son was equally fortunate to have Mr. Oliveria as his teacher. Mr. O is able to mix structure with a sense of relaxed atmosphere. I was extremely pleased with his 'personal attentiveness to each child as an individual' as well as his 'disciplined and stern expectations of the kids'. I think that Neil Hafley is an all around great school!

Neil Hafley Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2006

Neil Hafley Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2006
The principal is great, but he really needs to evaluate his staff better.

Neil Hafley Elementary School
849 Northgate Avenue, Manteca, CA  95336
Last modified Neil Hafley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neil Hafley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top