Posted September 28, 2013
My daughter attends Morello Park Elementary and I love this school! She has Ms. Gliatto and my daughter loves her! She asked me to request that she has Ma. Gliatto for the rest of her years left at Morello! She was sad when I told her it wasn't possible! Ms. Gliatto has made my daughter open up and come out of her shell!!! The school is amazing and stays that way because of all the parents who are involve and care! Lisa in the office is always o sweet and helpful! The school all around in amazing and I am glad my daughter and my 2 other children will attend this school once they are old enough! I wouldn't Want Morello Park to be any other way than the way it is now!!!

Posted August 29, 2013
Despite budget cuts over the last five years, the teachers and staff of Morello Park continue to pursue excellence in the level of education they are providing. Multiple California Distinguished School awards and consistent high test scores say a lot, but the teachers my daughter has had over the last 5 years have all been great.

Posted February 07, 2013
I teach at a private school and still choose MPE for my kids. Great school in every way!

Posted May 16, 2010
The teachers and the administration and the parents are work together to make this the most awesome community school around.

Posted May 16, 2010
The principal and staff and the teachers are extraordinary to say the least! Huge community support system, like none i have ever seen. I am proud to be a part of Morello Park Elementary. My daughter has come alive at this school.

Posted May 15, 2010
My granddaughters are learning so much. The staff is very caring and dedicated.

Posted May 15, 2010
This school is put together with such amazing teachers, staff, parents and children. We have a community school that sticks together and helps out when needed. Our parent participation is the best I have ever seen, it shows that we want to contiune to build our school to be the best it can be. Our pricipal is the rock that keeps it all together, constantly being a face that everyone knows, with a plan to keep us growning.

Posted May 15, 2010
Teachers and administration are excellent. With the high level of parent participation in the school, the students here are receiving a top-notch education in spite of California's budget woes.

Posted May 14, 2010
The Teachers / Staff / Parents are so helping, caring.

Posted May 13, 2010
We love it here. We would not want to attend any other school. MPE is fantastic in every way!

Morello Park Elementary School
1200 Morello Park Drive, Martinez, CA  94553
Last modified Morello Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morello Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top