Martinez, CA

Posted March 12, 2009
New Vistas has been a blessing for our daughter. She was having great difficulty at her old school. Everyday was a big fight about having to go. Now she looks forward to being at school with her friends and teachers. She is getting good grades and is very involved with activities. I couldn't be happier!

Posted July 05, 2008
My child is starting his 4th year at New Vistas. I love this school. They teach the Slingerland method, a multi sensory way of teaching. My son no longer feels overwhelmed and is excelling in his academic progress. The teachers care very much about their students and take time to teach my child they way he learns best.

Posted July 04, 2008
I'm a student at NVCS and I love it. The teachers are my friends and teachers. They teach me things my way. I'm glad my mom found New Vistas.

New Vistas Christian School 1

Posted September 21, 2005
My daughter attended New Vistas for two years. The first year was fine, she had a great teacher. The second year was awful. New Vistas could care less about your childs education.

New Vistas Christian School
68 Morello Avenue, Martinez, CA  94553
Last modified New Vistas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 3-12
New Vistas Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top