Public charter
Marysville, CA

Posted February 20, 2014
My son has come to love going to school on the days he goes. He does so much better with the hands on experiences that he is able to receive.

Posted February 29, 2012
Camptonville is a very good school. I have three kids enrolled from elementary to high school and each has received quality support from their teachers. I love being able to watch them learn at home and when they need extra support or more challenging work, the teachers at Camptonville have provided both. I appreciate the knowledgeable secretaries and am thankful for the different options provided for each of my kids' different needs. Charter schools have been the best choice for our family!

Posted July 31, 2008

Posted August 30, 2007
I have a daughter that's 17 now and a senior at Camptonville Academy. She's attended there since the beginning of 6th grade. She attended public schools previously. The experience has been fantastic. I've had 4 other daughters attend public schools in the past. The experience has been totally different. The school has many on site classes with excellent teachers. The classes are anywhere from 8-20 students, usually the smaller #. Some of the classes are done at home & some at Butte College where she gains 3x the high school credits. Her needs are met on a much more individual basis! She has access to tutors for harder subjects such as her weakness in algebra. Many field trips are available. Usual sports teams are out, but vendors for sports, dance, etc. are available. Centers are always open for access to libraries, etc. Incredible experience! State funded. The Rollins Family, (Susannah)

Camptonville Academy 2

Posted August 29, 2007
For the size of the shool and the enrollment numbers I was surprised to see so few reviews. My experience with the school so far has been limited to one Education Specialist. The ES did very little to give us insight into what the school had to offer and the ES often went back on his word for things. It was not a positive experience. The classes were apparently filled before we enrolled. The supposed budget for funds was never mentioned and I think this ES is scraping by somehow but still remains at the school. It's not all 100% there and sometimes as a parent you may need to step around this type of ES. Read everything the school puts out so you know what there is to offer without relying upon an ES like we had.

Camptonville Academy 4

Posted September 23, 2003
Campontville Academy Charter School provides the resources and support to families who choose the 'personalized learning' model for their children's education. My son has been a student at Campontville for 3 years and has benefited greatly from the resources available at his school. The two facilitators that we have worked with have both been wonderfully supportive and resourceful. Enrichment classes and resource libraries are the highlights of the school.

Camptonville Academy
922 G Street, Marysville, CA  95901
Last modified Camptonville Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camptonville Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top