Marysville, CA

Lincoln (Abraham) (Alternative) School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2015
From what i experienced yes. Never was i treated unfair. I was a home-school student who never even attended a in class session with a teacher my year there, and still i was allowed to come in and take my exit exam with fellow students of the school, and when finished i even made friends. Something home-school students may have a hard time doing, Fairness in students. As for honesty, i took a creative writing class while going to this school and by doing this it unlocked the power of writing and how it can help me. In a nut shell the writing till this day carries on to me causing you to write this and countless of other creations. All true. After leaving from this school that will always have a special place in my heart i can say i left with one lesson you rarely find in...whats the word...oh yeah LIFE! I left knowing myself better as a being and isn't that what integrity is all about?

Lincoln (Abraham) (Alternative) School 5

Posted June 08, 2015
I went to this school. Mr. Leeder was his name and their was others their too who motivated me to keep at it and never give up on myself for the few moments i saw them the out of the week i did. I rate this school higher than five due to because of it i learned i indeed had a brain...something i forgotten in regular school. Excellent school with a flexible structure for students who need that flexibility and extra understanding from a personal perspective. Melecio Ramos Junior

Lincoln (Abraham) (Alternative) School 3

Posted August 03, 2012
for the 4moth she had to use this for the end of 11th grade It was awesome. She was able to achieve what she need and then some. She did the Ind. Study part though. 2011.

Lincoln (Abraham) (Alternative) School 1

Posted January 06, 2006
No student motivation. No credits issued. Busy work for students unfortunate enough to be involved with this program. Just keep them busy. A waste of everybody's time.

Lincoln (Abraham) (Alternative) School
1949 B Street, Marysville, CA  95901
Last modified Lincoln (Abraham) (Alternative) School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Lincoln (Abraham) (Alternative) School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top