Posted November 10, 2013
I think Covillaud is a great school. I went to covillaud,my farther went to covillaud and all of my siblings also went covillaud. I read a post that stated it is located in poverty stricken community. I was really offended by that. The people in our community are hard working law abiding citizens. Some of the best people you'll ever meet. So what I say to the person that made that post though its easy to judge even easier to be kind and non judge mental. Think poverty stricken community best elementary school in the county. Thank you

Posted August 22, 2013
My school has great staff and the staff in the office go out of their way to help answer questions you may have.

Posted November 10, 2011
For the life of me I cannot understand why the Superintendent of the Marysville School District has not given the support or money to this school compared to all other schools here. This school is so far beyond what every school in the Marysville District it's like it's from another planet. From the top down this school is the best. Great attitudes from the principle through the teachers with the kids learning as much as they can and instilling in them pride and not beating them down as the rest of the system does in this district. it's scores are off the charts and it is a cal distinguished school, too bad the Superintendent doesn't see fit to give them more. Playing politics with the kids future, too bad. This school is tops.

Posted June 03, 2011
my son started at this school this year as a 3rd grader. i had wanted to put him in a private school but wasnt able to.. i herd many great things about this school and the priciple and all were true. my son and i love this school.

Posted December 05, 2010
My son started this school this year (2010) as a 4th grader. His grades went from a D to an A average when compared to his previous school. Yes it is an older school in a poverty stricken area, but the teachers and staff are amazing in making sure your kid get's the best of the best chance to succeed and get good grades. Bullying is a bit of an issue, but keep in mind most of these kids come from troubled homes and probably do not have the best role models in their lives. The school knows this and that is why they go the extra mile to make sure they have a good education so they have a fighting chance to carry that into their future. All of the teachers and staff make sure they positively encourage and inspire the children. They acknowledge and reward the kids for all their achievements big or small. This school prides itself on parent involvement. I LOVE this school!!!!f

Posted November 05, 2008
I was unsure of placing my child in a school in Marysville so I placed her in a Charter School. Well needless to say that did not work out and eventually I had to place my daughter in Covillaud. I could not be more pleased with a school. I have had so much support at the school with issues with my daughter that it is unbelievable. My daughter loves going to school. The Principal, teachers and staff are unbelievable. They are there for the children. I have been thinking of moving but refuse to leave Marysville because I would have to move my daughter. She is now in third grade and is doing wonderful thanks to the wonderful teachers at Covillaud. Mrs. Negal is the most awsome teacher!! I wish my daughter could have stayed in her class!! Thank u Covillaud for all your support.

Posted September 23, 2008
My child started Kindergarten this year & I could not be more happy with this school. The Principal & Staff go over & above their job duties & truely care about the school.

Posted September 07, 2008
I have two children that attend this school and I could not be more pleased we come from a military background and my young children have attended several schools and this is by far the best one I feel that the teachers really care about teaching not only academics but also how to make good choices for themselves and other people around them I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted September 04, 2008

Covillaud Elementary School 0

Posted July 24, 2007
This school is so great! Everything about it is awesome.... the teachers and the staff are all the very best you could get or ask for. I recommend this school to any parent looking for a good school.

Covillaud Elementary School
628 F Street, Marysville, CA  95901
Last modified Covillaud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Covillaud Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top