Posted August 29, 2014
Hello everyone. Guess what? I found the perfect school for my children! St. Rose of Lima has great teachers and the new principal is awesome. This school is truly a blessing and best of all it is not pricey at all compared to other schools in an around the area. If you want your child to have a great education you have to enroll them into this school, the price and volunteer hrs. that you have to do is all worth it.

Posted May 30, 2014
I give school a Super 5 because the school has excellent families and teachers that make up a community of respect towards one another. Academic curriculum is excellent. The discipline is great and is reflected in the children more so the older ones because of course smaller ones are learning. The older kids set a good example to the smaller grade students. As far as school direction I agree with the message of April 14,2014. Principal has favoritism amongst families and is not a very humble person as she portrays herself to be. I have seen her exhibit unprofessionalism, criticism, and stereotypical towards families and teachers and I did not appreciate it because she speaks of respect but she need to apply it to herself considering the years she has working in the private sector. It is quite astonishing and at the same time disappointing to find this out. She will not be returning next year and God willing the board picks a great Leader for SRL.

Posted April 28, 2014
St. Rose is an outstanding school. The staff is very approachable and communicate well with everyone. The academic expectations and goals are high yet very obtainable. I believe my children will be more than prepared for HS and later college upon graduation. The family atmosphere is extremely comforting and I respect their discipline system. I also love how every grade level befriend eachother and it is adorable to see how the older kids (7th and 8th) look out for the welfare of the younger children. Mr. Sanders is an outstanding leader/administrator and every teacher has the childrens' best interest in mind and truley do their best for the child to be successful.

St. Rose Of Lima Catholic 3

Posted April 14, 2014
My kids have been at SRL for 4 years now. I give school 3 stars only because of lame administration. This school has allot of potential due to great teachers and families. But administration is poor which is why the school has fallen apart. It has been announced that next year there will be a new principal, hopefully they get a good principal who is fair and shows no favoritism. Feeling optimistic with the change.

Posted November 23, 2010
As A student at St. Rose of Lima, I assure you that your child will learn very valuable morals there. I was new last year and i loved it! The environment is so positive and we all consider each other as a big family. I met very good friends there, and the teachers really help their students. I will never forget my experience there. But sadly im graduating this year. Therefore, St. Rose of Lima is a GREAT school!

Posted May 10, 2010
excellent enviroment for learning . teacers are motivated and are willing to go out of there way for the students.

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted April 25, 2007
My daughter attended St. Rose of Lima School from 1998 to 2006 and am happy with the results; academically and religiously. At this school, not only do your children attend, but so do the parents, by getting involved in activities at school and within the church. I would highly recommend this school to everyone in our community.

St. Rose Of Lima Catholic 1

Posted July 08, 2006
This School since the fall of 2002 has really gone downhill. This coming fall a new principal will take over but the school leadership is still wanting. A total remake of the school is necessary for it to return to its former glory. The school is also up for review this year. It hopefully will get a better review this time around.

Posted October 29, 2005
St.Rose is a great school.There is a teacher for every subject.There are many activeties for the students like,sports,clubs,and many others.The school helps your child become independen,respectfull,a leader,and the teachers help them if they have problems in any subject or in any thing eles.Our school also provides the students a Therapist to help them if they have problems at home or anywere eles.They also teach us about our religion.(Catholic)The school makes sure that the parents know everything that is going on there is usially always a meeting for the parents or the school sends a bulleton to help parents keep up with everything thats going on.The school also has activeties to help the poor like,the can goods drive,and many others.The school is also very safe the children can't leave school with out there parents only with permision from the parents.Everything we do is educational and fun.

St. Rose Of Lima Catholic
4422 East 60th Street, Maywood, CA  90270
Last modified St. Rose Of Lima Catholic is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Rose Of Lima Catholic Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top