Meadow Vista, CA

Posted May 27, 2014
Love this school. The class sizes are small, the principal is amazing! The hybrid program is perfect for us. Home school 2 days a week and at school the rest.

Posted August 14, 2008
As a parent of an ex-student here, I would heartily recommend this school to anyone! The support and community that is based at this school is awesome!

Posted July 21, 2008
I have looked high and low all over California for a school like this. It has the perfect balance of class time (2 optional days per week) and home school time. Home schooling my child has helped her learn far more efficiently than her traditionally schooled peers. The classes are fun and full (usually 15-18 kids) and are structured similarlly to 'regular' school classes. There are lots of events, field trips and interaction with the staff, which I find makes home schooling less scary. When I started home schooling, I was concerned about my daughter feeling different or weird, but this school has a very positive, social and thorough program that has made those fears a non-issue. I can't fully express how great this school is. I see it as the dirrection that forward-thinking families wanting the best school environment for their children are heading!

Ilearn Academy 4

Posted July 09, 2008
A lot of people don't seem to know about this great little gem of a school. They offer weekly classes in art, music, drama, p.e. and more.. They put on a musical every year, with the students designing and building sets (they have a great art teacher!) Their FLL Robotics team won 1st place at state AND World!

Ilearn Academy