Posted October 16, 2014
the new principal is AMAZING! he waits at the gate every morning to greet the kids and gives everyone a high five and a compliment. my sons teacher Ms. Golledge is awesome as well, she takes the time with all the kids to focus on their individual learning abilities. when I email her she responds the same day and even sets up meetings if needed right away. she is very available to students and parents. my son is excelling in his school work because of the consistent attention he receives! I am very very happy with this school

Posted August 29, 2014
this school sucked i went there when i was in kindergarden to fourth grade and i hated the school the teachers hated students ant they were rude. i am in ninth grade and i am excelling and im good at what i do

Posted July 31, 2011
My son started 1st grade here a few months into the school year because we moved. He had the worst year ever. He went from a boy that loved school to one that never wanted to go. His teachers made him feel unliked and put him in the back of the class facing the wall to do his writing assignements. The worst was they would have him call me at home when he wouldn't do his writting. Not much I could do as a parent over the phone with my son crying. Isn't it there job to get the kids to do their work in class. The next year I took my son out of that school adn transfered him. He is back to the kid that loves school and his teacher. Don't put your kids in chester morrison

Posted March 22, 2011
We started at Kindergarden and the 2 teachers we have had these last 2 years have been remarkable. My son has had a ton of health issue's and through it all they have understood and been great about it. I find you need to get to know your child's teacher to have that relationship with them, learned that from my mom, who helpd out in all of our classrooms. Our new Principal this year, Lynn Hanke has been wonderful, I love how she works with the kids and is willing at any time to speak with the parents. Last year they were giving out awards to the kids, which was nice, however not every child got one and I felt that was sending the wrong message to a child. That is not part of this year program. I have had no problems with any of the teachers or the office staff, I did with one but it was handled very well. I also wanted to add that you cannot judge a book by it's cover, you need to get involved with your child's teach in order to make a judgement and to make school a more suitable invirement for them. If we all work together then any school will be at the top!

Posted January 31, 2011
This school has suffored the effects of a weak principal and district. This school often has no administrator on campus and teachers have been overheard making negative coments about families, very unprofessional. Let's hope that the new principal can turn this school around and provide a calmer, drama free environment for our children to learn in.

Chester W. Morrison Elementary School 0

Posted May 18, 2010
great school friendly staff my son really loves it there and asks to go to school on saturday and sunday so he can learn

Posted September 28, 2009
My daughter has attended this school since she was in First grade and is currently in 5th. She has always had the best teachers. She loves the music program and has a great music teacher that just inspires her. All the noon supervisors are great, along with the health techs. We were year round on B-track up until this year when the school district went to semi-traditional.

Chester W. Morrison Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
All out rating for me with this school is 4 1/2. All schools have room for improvement. 98 % of staffr and teachers are very concerned for their students. We all have a bad day once and awhile. The 2% I was not impressed with have gone on to other schools. This school trys hard to help out not only with the mnstudents but with the community. If you don't like what is happening at any school get up and make a difference. Join in , help, volunteer andmake sugestions. If you get no help from teacher go up the line to the principal, then to the disatrict. Stop complaining unless you help retify the problems. I do know the staff and they are not rude. They do check I.D.S as I have observed this first hand.

Chester W. Morrison Elementary School 3

Posted July 11, 2008
I think since the former Principal left, Murdock, the administration has suffered. The Principal now is nowhere as friendly. Only gets to know a selected amount of parents and students. The former Principal got to know my children and even talked with me. I live so close to this school, but am a bit disappointed now at some of the staff. I used to be a wonderful school, now just average. I hope the Principal learns some more people skills.

Posted May 30, 2008

Chester W. Morrison Elementary School
30250 Bradley Road, Menifee, CA  92584
Last modified Chester W. Morrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chester W. Morrison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top