Menlo Park, CA

Posted November 26, 2014
A horrible school! From the moment my son transferred here it was hell. His teacher didn't care about my son or his education at all. The moment he came here, he stopped learning anything. All the staff here including, the principal, have an attitude problem.

Posted February 16, 2014
THE WORST SCHOOL!!! IT GAVE ME CHILLS JUST THINKING BACK ON THE MEMORIES CONNECTED WITH THIS SCHOOL.. don't know what else to say other than it being a NIGHTMARE!

Belle Haven Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2010
I went to Belle Haven from first to 8th grade and I absolutely love the relationships that I built there. I am twenty now and I still keep in touch with my classmates and some teachers. The teachers inspired me to go to college and change my community. I have finished now my second year of college with a gpa over a 3.0. The school is not the greatest, but ultimately it's the decision of the student of where they want to go in life and they have to figure out how to get there. My parents supported me but weren't involved with my school. This was the same story for many of my friends at Belle Haven and those of us who tried hard are now successful. One of my classmates went to Yale and another got a full ride to Santa Clara University.

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted November 03, 2005
School did not help my children at all!

Posted August 19, 2005
My son attended Belle Haven for his 8th grade year and if he wasn't a gifted student and my involvement in his academic studies, I believe he would have fallen behind. The entire Ravenswood District needs an overhaul change in teachers, curriculum and violence.

Belle Haven Elementary School 3

Posted July 27, 2005
Hello, I'm a parent with 2 children who attend Belle haven, and I think the school administration should try to improve on school forms, every year I'm filling out the same forms more than three times a year. It's very frustrating.

Posted March 31, 2005
Academics are up to scale, no real music, art or sports in place, and absolutely no parent involvement, and i would say this is probably why majority of the kids grades are below average. I would not recommend this school.

Belle Haven Elementary School
415 Ivy Drive, Menlo Park, CA  94025
Last modified Belle Haven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belle Haven Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top