Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Too many students with behavioral issues per teacher. The majority of the time is spend on classroom management because the students are not physically and mentally capable of focusing.

Too many kids with behavior issues. The district does not have SDC which hurts the main stream students.

A horrible school! From the moment my son transferred here it was hell. His teacher didn't care about my son or his education at all. The moment he came here, he stopped learning anything. All the staff here including, the principal, have an attitude problem.

THE WORST SCHOOL!!! IT GAVE ME CHILLS JUST THINKING BACK ON THE MEMORIES CONNECTED WITH THIS SCHOOL.. don't know what else to say other than it being a NIGHTMARE!

I went to Belle Haven from first to 8th grade and I absolutely love the relationships that I built there. I am twenty now and I still keep in touch with my classmates and some teachers. The teachers inspired me to go to college and change my community. I have finished now my second year of college with a gpa over a 3.0. The school is not the greatest, but ultimately it's the decision of the student of where they want to go in life and they have to figure out how to get there. My parents supported me but weren't involved with my school. This was the same story for many of my friends at Belle Haven and those of us who tried hard are now successful. One of my classmates went to Yale and another got a full ride to Santa Clara University.

Last modified Belle Haven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.