Menlo Park, CA

Posted April 28, 2014
this school is a great! teachers are really knowledgeable. I graduated here and now attend college

Posted November 08, 2009
I really appreciate how this school has evolved thru out the years. Their safety system has improved. I assisted Willow Oaks in my childhood from k-8 grade, and now that my daughter is assisting kinder Garden at this school, I feel really happy. I like the location of her room. I like the way her teacher Ms. Husty cares about her well being.

Willow Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted July 02, 2009

Willow Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2008

Posted October 10, 2007

Willow Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted September 21, 2007
This year going to be great, because we have new teachers some came from Stanford University with new ideas to motivate the students, and our new Principal Mr. Stokes, he has many new ideas to improve our school, is the best that could happen

Willow Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2007

Willow Oaks Elementary School
620 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA  94025
Last modified Willow Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Oaks Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top