Menlo Park, CA

Willow Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2015
bullying, lack of supervision, make kids hold in bathrokm needs sending home wet, and go against parents whom stand up for themselves turning the district on them too. child no longer attends school after only two months for all of the above.
2 people found this helpful

Willow Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
this school is a great! teachers are really knowledgeable. I graduated here and now attend college

Willow Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted November 08, 2009
I really appreciate how this school has evolved thru out the years. Their safety system has improved. I assisted Willow Oaks in my childhood from k-8 grade, and now that my daughter is assisting kinder Garden at this school, I feel really happy. I like the location of her room. I like the way her teacher Ms. Husty cares about her well being.

Willow Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted September 21, 2007
This year going to be great, because we have new teachers some came from Stanford University with new ideas to motivate the students, and our new Principal Mr. Stokes, he has many new ideas to improve our school, is the best that could happen

Willow Oaks Elementary School
620 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA  94025
Last modified Willow Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Oaks Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top