Mentone, CA

Posted June 08, 2014
I was hesitant to send my Kindergartener to this school, but I was impressed at orientation and decided to move forward. I have nothing but praises so far. Never judge a book by its cover which is what I did since the school is not located in a desirable area and is very old looking. I'm happy to say my son is reading at first grade level.

Posted January 05, 2010

Mentone Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2008
Mentone Elementary is a great school teachers and staff are outstanding

Posted March 07, 2008

Mentone Elementary School 0

Posted November 15, 2007
I love this school! My son has attended here for 4 years, I hate that it only goes to 5th grade!

Posted September 08, 2007
Great teachers, administration, and kids; great school!I love sending my kids to Mentone where kids still get to be kids, yet test scores for this low SES population rake with those from very wealthy schools. The principal is the best I have ever seen!

Posted January 16, 2006

Posted January 11, 2006
Mentone Elementary is a great school. The principal is great, and is very involved with the kids and parents. He plays the piano and has the kids sing during lunch. Students rotate through music, art and sports throughout the year as electives. There is also a high level of parent involvement. Every teacher my son has had has been very caring, compassionate, and dedicated. They have after school programs such as Kaleidescope, and evening and weekend events for parents to attend. The communication via phone calls and the web has been awesome, and I really appreciate that being a working parent.

Mentone Elementary School
1320 Crafton Avenue, Mentone, CA  92359
Last modified Mentone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mentone Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top