Merced, CA

Merced City School District Community Day 5

Posted March 13, 2010
This school is for K - 8th grade. The classes are separated K-5 and 6-8, with K-5 being the smallest (eight students as of this writing). This is an awesome school. My son, who is in second grade, was transferred about a month ago and he is doing great, plus he loves it. I noticed an improvement in just two weeks! It opened last year ( 08/ 09 school year) but I wish they had had it several years ago as I had problems with his last school since kindergarten and I would have moved him here two years ago if it had been available. As it is, I am rather upset it took them this long into second grade to offer this option to me, I didn't know it existed. K-5 has one teacher and a teacher's aide, both are fantastic. They really want to help the kids succeed.

Merced City School District Community Day
1850 Wardrobe Avenue, Merced, CA  95340
Last modified Merced City School District Community Day is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Merced City School District Community Day Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top