Merced, CA

Posted December 27, 2011
I am currently a student at Tenaya Middle School. I have been going to Tenaya for 3 years. At Tenaya we have amazing teachers. I have to especially give credit to all of the math teachers they are all great (Mrs.Shelby , Mr.Mondo, and Mr.Thompson).We have electives , which most schools in Merced don't have because of test scores.Our band and color gaurd is VERY good because of our wonderful teacher Mr.Vasquez.Our electives include cooking classes, technology,year book (photography),leadership,and woodshop.We also have this thing called W.E.B. which is a program that eight grades help sixth graders that are new to Tenaya.

Posted October 05, 2010
I graduated middle school from here and I had great teachers! We had the meanest Math teacher Mr. Clecker (I don't really remember how to spell his name any more) but THANK YOU. Although you were strict, I love Math because you taught me to understand it. So thank you Mr. Clecker where ever you are!

Posted November 22, 2009
Tenaya is a hard working school and the whole time i was here it's the best now and forever!!!!!!!!

Posted December 05, 2008
In my experience Tenaya was the best school I've ever been to. I started my years not knowing if I would succeed, but I did. Tenaya is the best middle school in Merced and everything about it is great.

Posted May 03, 2008
Great education, sports, and band. Overall this is a wonderful school.

Posted April 28, 2008

Tenaya Middle School 4

Posted February 28, 2008
Great Band, Awesome Band Director, Keeps kids on track and better prepared for further success in their education!

Posted June 04, 2007

Posted March 13, 2007
I think tenaya be the last school of point but one thing that I love is that we are improving we are getting more points than other schools so I think in 1 or 2 years we are gonna be in the top. My child goes there and she says that is the best school ever she says that the teachers are wonderful so I think Tenaya middle school is the best!

Tenaya Middle School
760 West Eighth Street, Merced, CA  95340
Last modified Tenaya Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tenaya Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top