Bad
Good

It's an amazing school with some of the most amazing teachers!! The teachers and staff members are so encouraging and help you achieve your goals in life.

I am currently a student at Tenaya Middle School. I have been going to Tenaya for 3 years. At Tenaya we have amazing teachers. I have to especially give credit to all of the math teachers they are all great (Mrs.Shelby , Mr.Mondo, and Mr.Thompson).We have electives , which most schools in Merced don't have because of test scores.Our band and color gaurd is VERY good because of our wonderful teacher Mr.Vasquez.Our electives include cooking classes, technology,year book (photography),leadership,and woodshop.We also have this thing called W.E.B. which is a program that eight grades help sixth graders that are new to Tenaya.

I graduated middle school from here and I had great teachers! We had the meanest Math teacher Mr. Clecker (I don't really remember how to spell his name any more) but THANK YOU. Although you were strict, I love Math because you taught me to understand it. So thank you Mr. Clecker where ever you are!

Tenaya is a hard working school and the whole time i was here it's the best now and forever!!!!!!!!

In my experience Tenaya was the best school I've ever been to. I started my years not knowing if I would succeed, but I did. Tenaya is the best middle school in Merced and everything about it is great.

Great education, sports, and band. Overall this is a wonderful school.

Great Band, Awesome Band Director, Keeps kids on track and better prepared for further success in their education!

I think tenaya be the last school of point but one thing that I love is that we are improving we are getting more points than other schools so I think in 1 or 2 years we are gonna be in the top. My child goes there and she says that is the best school ever she says that the teachers are wonderful so I think Tenaya middle school is the best!

Last modified Tenaya Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.