Posted April 11, 2013
I'm a parent who is very please and impressed with what J-Hayden is doing for my kids . The Administration is doing a great job in the leadership of the teachers and other staffs . My children alway come home in a good mood , this tell me they love being in school , and this is an important factor in the academic success of my kids . While at school I have observed how engaged my kid's teachers are in teaching , Mrs. Shoup and Ms. Browney they're patient ,take the time and alway showing a happy demeanor with all students , they both genuine and sincere . They're great teachers and my kids love them . Mr. Murphy the new Principal , a hard worker , always make himself available to the parents and kids for any questions and organizes great events and activities . It's nice to have a breath of the fresh air . Thanks J- Hayden

Jessie Hayden Elementary School 1

Posted September 02, 2012
The principle lee she fabricated event and she put false aliagation because to help my ex-wife in her custody and our son have not seem me over 5 months and he is only 5 years old and he run away 3 times from the school and the child has asthma and princple know that and she never ask for his medication. The principle lee she is very bios against the fathers and she hit me and my son with his back pack and forget about complaining the district will protect her too .I am hopping to remove my son from bad school .

Posted April 21, 2012
We are all so grateful that Mrs Reed came back to Hayden. She ROCKS as the principal. Mrs Reed is friendly, cheerful, and nice but at the same time, professional and exudes confidence and authoritative. Mr Murphy, the vice-principal is also great. He also does not act silly and stoop down to the kids level to be liked and popular. We can tell that the kids respect and love him. We've worked with other principal and vice principals the last 5 years. Mrs Reed and Mr Murphy make the best team for Hayden -- or any other school for that matter.

Jessie Hayden Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2009
Creative /dedicated teachers

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted March 17, 2009
Hayden rocks! The student population is diverse and the staff there really cares about education. From Kinder to 5th your child will flourish!

Jessie Hayden Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2009
hayden elementary school is awesome. its the coolest school evaaaa. It has nice teachers and kind student. So You better go to hayden!

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted April 18, 2007

Posted February 02, 2006

Jessie Hayden Elementary School
14782 Eden Street, Midway City, CA  92655
Last modified Jessie Hayden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jessie Hayden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top